DFWAJG

On the edge of the bed.

Anyone remember the Friends episode where the 6 were discussing the strangest place they had had sex..and Rachel one? Where is the strangest/ most exciting place you have had sex?

I'll start...On the wing of a Canadian Regional Jet.

Two places....

In my parked truck in broad daylight with people walking down the sidewalk in the park across the street.

On the conference table one night at the firm I used to work at that was on a hill with a view of the city below.

There are plenty other strange places, but mostly foreplay, not actual sex.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oral sex (giving of course) - parked at the Tampa Bay airport. :$

Hot, wild, monkey sex - picnic table in a park by the lake. ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Meh, got you beat...

Me getting oral sex while driving 75 mph on the highway in a Toyota MR2 Spyder convertible with the top down, in the left lane, while passing a convoy of truckers in the right lane. I thought, no I swear I heard some of their foghorns blaring! :D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Meh, got you beat...

Me getting oral sex while driving 75 mph on the highway in a Toyota MR2 Spyder convertible with the top down, in the left lane, while passing a convoy of truckers in the right lane. I thought, no I swear I heard some of their foghorns blaring! :D:D:D:D

Well, I was going to say on the way to the hotel from the club we were at, but I drank way too much that night that I don't remember how fast we were going, and well, I didn't see who we were passing... I actually wanted to see what would happen going through a toll booth, but we agreed it wouldn't be the best idea if it was a woman attendant... :D A man would probably asked how he could get himself a woman like me. :P :D

We just settled for the Tampa Bay airport.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I'm tellin'

And just WHO would you tell? It's not a secret anymore. :D And, WHAT would you tell?

Hey Lisa, when you get to Texas, I'll take you to the picnic table. We can do a re-enactment... :o:D

I'm tellin'

And just WHO would you tell? It's not a secret anymore. :D And, WHAT would you tell?

Hey Lisa, when you get to Texas, I'll take you to the picnic table. We can do a re-enactment... :o:D

:$ I won't tell.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Dude, you must have cruise control. I can never keep my foot pressed down on the pedal. :|

The back of a police cruiser. :$
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

In the back of my Bronco II in the parkade at the Phoenix airport ... in a stall right beside the doors into the airport.

We were picking up friends to bring them back to Eloy and had some time to kill.

I forgot the BACK window wasn't tinted. ;)

:D:D
'Shell

Dude, you must have cruise control. I can never keep my foot pressed down on the pedal. :|

Dude, you got to have cruise control for those roadhead things. :D

I'm reminded of a story my old roommate told me about what happened to him. He had a hot girlfriend at the time. They were driving somewhere along with a couple other cars full of his family - sisters, brother in laws, etc. and parents, naturally were in their own car at the front. My friend was in the middle car, and his siblings in the rear car. Well, his girlfriend decides to start giving him roadhead. Soon enough he starts wiggling the car back and forth as he can't keep driving it straight. :D His sisters behind him decided to pull up in the next lane to ask him what was wrong or see what was going on. Just at that moment, his girlfriend pops up her head and she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand, and my friend has the reddest face you've ever seen! His sisters knew immediately and dropped back behind him. Nobody ever mentioned the incident from that point on. :D:D:D