Icon134

I'll be at the Farm...

Tomorrow evening and for the weekend... so... um... like Hide all the liquor and shit cause you know I'm really bad about that sort of thing... :P

I'm not sure when I'll actually get in but its likely to be late...

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

NAKED tandem how can I forget you

:o Oh yeah... :$

Hey, if I didn't say it before, I'm saying it now... Thanks for saving my ass in more ways than one! ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Anytime;)

Another one of hansys flussie bags. I see it now, when sandy goes low you get your nuts in elsewhere:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Anytime;)

Another one of hansys flussie bags. I see it now, when sandy goes low you get your nuts in elsewhere:D

don't you have a pasture to mow?

Done them all, have to goto deland tomorrow nice and early. Worked until about 7 tonight i am tired. Wish i could be at the farm this week-end

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Anytime;)

Was I that drunk that I don't remember? B|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Or hans couldn't shag his way out of a paper bag so you don't remember. You know those chinese guys

Anytime;)

don't you have a pasture to mow?

Done them all, have to goto deland tomorrow nice and early. Worked until about 7 tonight i am tired. Wish i could be at the farm this week-end

Have to go????
:D:D:D:D
Scars remind us that the past is real

I'll see ya there this weekend! flight leaves tomorrow afternoon. I'll probably get to the DZ around 10 pm on Friday. B|

Hey, anybody know of a liquor store on the way to the Farm, comming from ATL airport????
A night at a dropzone without spiced rum is just WRONG! :D

WooooHoooo!
Welcome back, Scott!

Good to see you again.

I'm hiding all the slide rules, calculators and white boards.

:D:D

In spite of Kitty's naysaying, it's going to be a good weekend!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Seriously! I'll be at Thomaston. [:/]

Any other weekend I would likely be at the Farm. I'll miss seeing you guys. :(

Sure I understand y'all but my rig is in the loft at the farm... so... that's where I'm going...

I'm gonna try and come down for the anniversary boogie too... but this weekend is a "business" venture... ;)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...