Andy_Copland

Andy In Ohio

Well i dont take long to work my magic.

I got hit on before i even hit the soil.

I managed to pull a Danny! Fucking dude shook my hand and gave me his number. I gotta get rid of this goatee:D:D:D

Also customs made me miss my flight and askd me 3 milion questions and took my pasport/papers etc. I was the only fucking white person in the room filled with people of middle eastern looking decent. Why me.B|

Drive through banking/beer shops and 24 hour White Castle burgers which give you major gas. Its an odd place you colonials live :|:ph34r:

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I got hit on before i even hit the soil.

I managed to pull a Danny! Fucking dude shook my hand and gave me his number. I gotta get rid of this goatee:D:D:D

Also customs made me miss my flight and askd me 3 milion questions and took my pasport/papers etc. I was the only fucking white person in the room filled with people of middle eastern looking decent. Why me.B|

Drive through banking/beer shops and 24 hour White Castle burgers which give you major gas. Its an odd place you colonials live :|:ph34r:

Sounds like you are in love to me.:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Note: For future reference, do not call the customs agent a "dosey cunt".... The "c" word is viewed a little different over here..:P:P:P:P

Andy!

American men! You don't wanna touch them, you don't know where they've been! :P

Well they immediatly knew that you were a very suspicious person with a very suspicious package. You didn't get to pop your reserve pilot in their face? :D

Not to worry about getting gas, that's what cars run on over there! Free gas is always a bonus!:D

Well, keep posting and tell us how this goes.

I'm having a good time here getting flamed by norwegian swoopers at a norwegian skydiving forum.

:)
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Dude he never looks decent :D:D

funny thing is Andy i never got stopped got pic and finger printed and told have a nice day sir I suspect it is just you :P and tell me did you get a cavity search :D as i did say you where a mule on the understanding they give you a complete search:ph34r::D:D well what are friends for if not for entertainment purposes:):D:D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Dude he never looks decent :D:D

funny thing is Andy i never got stopped got pic and finger printed and told have a nice day sir I suspect it is just you :P and tell me did you get a cavity search :D as i did say you where a mule on the understanding they give you a complete search:ph34r::D:D well what are friends for if not for entertainment purposes:):D:D:D

They didnt stop you because of your stupid accent
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Andy welcome to the states. You got picked b/c they have to have at least one white person so that their not racial profiling[:/]:D

No they picked him because he is a pikey bastard

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I haven't been to Ohio in about 10 years, but I'm sure it's similar to Washington in some regards...have you noticed the coffee shops on every corner? You would if you were here in Seattle for sure. ;) The town I live in has 3 Starbucks within 5 blocks. We also have a Tully's, and a Seattle's Best Coffee, and a drive-thru espresso trailer called 'On the Go Espresso'. All of that in less than 1/2 mile. Literally, if you were to stand on 272nd street right about mid-town, you could see 5 of the 6 coffee sellers, and you could walk to all 6 on a lunch break if you worked in town. :ph34r:

Americans LOVE our coffee; though I am very VERY proud to announce that I am STILL down to about 1 1/2 cups per day; down from the 12+ I used to drink. B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

No cause he is a gay pikey bastard :D:Dwho thought he was gonna get a hand job. How can they tell what colour he was unless they wash the dirt off :o:ph34r::D:Dminging little gippo

Lee customs where mesmerised by my broad scottish accent :) well that and the fact they couldn't feckin understand me :D:D:D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

You travel across the ocean to visit the US of A and you go to ........ Ohio???????

Good luck with the cow tipping.

He went there for some american women the rest he's jumping at the farm and other locations i drag him to. Possibly deland. I'm billing him 25 dollars an hour though

Hey Ohio's not too bad...I moved to Columbus from NYC and I actually like it ;)

Although it does smell funny this time of year:D

Anything to do with pikey andy being there

When was the last time Ohio was flattened by a hurricane? Oh, thats right... Never. :D

Andy, I take it that when you say Customs you are talking Cleveland or Cinci. If you are in Cinci hit the river boats for some fun. If you are in Cleveland, don't drink the water in the lake.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Send his Brit ass to Wisconsin or Illinois and we'll teach him about bull slapping.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Hey Squeak, have you let some girl taken over you username?:P What sort of post is that?

I live by the adage that you dont HAVE to be a Knobb ALL the time;):P
This is a non-knob time:D:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?