slotperfect

I Am A College Grad

I began this journey in 1982 with an unsuccessful start as a full-time student at the University of Maine. I went a little further in 1986 going to night school at Campbell University's Ft. Bragg satetllite campus. Then I got married and had a family and school fell completely off my priority list.

In November of 2004 I decided to finish what I started, taking advantage of the online distance learning format. I enrolled in a Multidisciplinary Studies degree program, and finished my course work in December of last year.

My diploma arrived in the mail yesterday . . . I never set foot on the home campus in Lynchburg, VA. Such is the way of the distance learning world.

Completion feels good - no matter how long the journey has been.
Arrive Safely

John

I began this journey in 1982 with an unsuccessful start as a full-time student at the University of Maine. I went a little further in 1986 going to night school at Campbell University's Ft. Bragg satetllite campus. Then I got married and had a family and school fell completely off my priority list.

In November of 2004 I decided to finish what I started, taking advantage of the online distance learning format. I enrolled in a Multidisciplinary Studies degree program, and finished my course work in December of last year.

My diploma arrived in the mail yesterday . . . I never set foot on the home campus in Lynchburg, VA. Such is the way of the distance learning world.

Completion feels good - no matter how long the journey has been.

Time to Celebrate - I've been celebrating for about three months for the same reason. Congrats on your success.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Way to go John!

I started and stopped college for years! Finally at age 40 I decided to finish it. I did and then went and earned a Mssters and now I'm less than a year away from my second Mssters. I may go on and earn a PhD. Of course I will be 53 when I get this latest Masters and probably close to 60 when/if I earn a PhD, but hey, I'd be that age then even if I didn't go back for more school!

John I know it wasn't easy -- it seldom is for adults to do, but you are obviously a man who gets the job done! Way to go, man!

Now get an MBA. ;)

steveOrino