jasonRose

Easter Weekend Numbers!

:|:1:0

Only one on Friday - I can't believe it sleeted in Southeast Texas - stupid global warming.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

0:2:0

So far only two jumps on Saturday with the DeLand Norway Basic Camp jumpers building a 38-Way .... well it ended up being a 26-Way. Not bad for a bunch of jumpers with an avaerge of 200 jumps.

Now for the start of the Norway Big Way Camp @ DeLand.

[:/]:4:1

Great weekend at Eloy. Only got four in because thanks to a very late plane I slept a little later and didn't get to Eloy quite as early as I had originally planned. Two yesterday, and two this morning before the winds went from great to really, really wonky.

Got to hang out with friends, old and new, and have some fun jumps (one of which I owe beer for...:))
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

[:/]:4:4
Got a hop & pop after work Good Friday, then 3 jumps on a glorious Easter Sunday :)
I got my brand new Pilot 168 Saturday and busted her cherry this afternoon. B|:D

I made my :D downwind landing, second jump on the new canopy. Fun, but damn fast. I took a knee, but not a bad landing.

My :D mal that I seriously considered chopping [:/]. Apparently I'd inverted my risers at some point, giving me both line and riser twists :o:S. Canopy was steerable and the practice landing at 3k felt good, so I landed it.

I'm amazed at how much faster a brand new 168 lands, compared to one with about 400 jumps :oB|.

Edit to add: Accomplished my water-training Friday night at Sebastian (Thanks Uwe :).

:(:3:1

no lady currently to handle the first (WHY I have money for the second!) got 3 in Friday for my birthday owe my rigger HUGE kudos for teaching me a bunch of things to make my chute open MUCH softer Beer for first jumps out of an otter (all 3):)
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

B|:3:?

Made two great jumps good friday... 1 x wagon wheel, 1 x 2 person horny gorilla
Saturday went to the easter 'boogie' (first 'boogie' ever), got on the first load... twisted my ankle on landing, and that was the end of that. Spent the rest of the day nursing my foot with an ice pack.
The worst part of it all was that there was a canopy skills course on, first time I'd ever seen one, and I would have REALLY benefited from it. That and the weather was beautiful, fun jumpers and freefly coaches were plentiful...
B|