SLIDER

April in Michigan

Yeah, I live north of Detroit but am in Kentucky for the rest of the week with a dz 30 minutes away and it is raining and I have a brand new Sillouette in my rig that I want to jump really bad. Nice pup, what is he?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lord, let me be the person my dog thinks I am.

Yeah, I live north of Detroit but am in Kentucky for the rest of the week with a dz 30 minutes away and it is raining and I have a brand new Sillouette in my rig that I want to jump really bad. Nice pup, what is he?

He's a pitbull, I just got him, he needs a name - any Ideas?
"there's a fine line between hobby and mental illness"

Yup.........:P

I think he's wondering.... where the hell did the grass go that I pooped on yesterday ? :S.

Maybe If ~April~ comes to Michigan It will get hottie :$.... uuuhhhh ...I mean warm up ;)

Yup.........:P

I think he's wondering.... where the hell did the grass go that I pooped on yesterday ? :S.

Maybe If ~April~ comes to Michigan It will get hottie :$.... uuuhhhh ...I mean warm up ;)

Only if I can have that cute puppy ;)~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

you could be here where it is illegal to use water outside, except to sponge clean your car windows, headlight and number plates.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

you could be here where it is illegal to use water outside, except to sponge clean your car windows, headlight and number plates.

Nope - I'm really not complaining. I love it in Michigan. I would just like the season to stick to the plan. :P