JohnMitchell

What's for dinner?

smirnoff ice and whisky-cola..

i figured, since we had about 78° today, i'll have to loose some wieight, otherwise, i'm not going to attract any skydiving bitches when i'll do my aff.. its only about six or eight pounds that need to get rid off.. i'll do that in a couple of weeks no problem..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

i figured, since we had about 78° today, i'll have to loose some wieight, otherwise, i'm not going to attract any skydiving bitches when i'll do my aff.. its only about six or eight pounds that need to get rid off.. i'll do that in a couple of weeks no problem..

you'll need more than AFF before you start attracting them "skydiving bitches"

That and a Ding Dong, you're set.:D

whats a ding-dong? the ding-dong i remember, usuaylly puts woman off because the ding-dong is just, well, rather larger than others ding-dongs..

you'll need more than AFF before you start attracting them "skydiving bitches"

i pick things up real quick, after my tenth job i'll be a skygod, after my 50th jump., go figure..

to all the ladies on dz.com that treated me so nicelsy: i exaggarate on most things, but the ones important to just YOU, they are for real..

XXXOOO,
chris
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Had a place called Mongolian Grille... It was yummy. And free, so it tasted even better. ;)

Mongolian BBQ? I used to love going to those places in Colorado..you make your own stirfry with various meats and veggies and it's sooo yummy:P

I'm trying to resist the peanut butter cookies on the kitchen counter.

I keep telling myself this glass of wine is filling me up. :S

yea, alcohol.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Had a place called Mongolian Grille... It was yummy. And free, so it tasted even better. ;)

Mongolian BBQ? I used to love going to those places in Colorado..you make your own stirfry with various meats and veggies and it's sooo yummy:P

It's pretty much the same thing... :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

garlic is my base for almost everything food wise.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

MMM...I remember putting a ladel of each sauce on mine..lil bit of oyster sauce, a lil of the red hot chili pepper oil, soy sauce, pineapple and its juice...mmmmhmmmm:P

MMM...I remember putting a ladel of each sauce on mine..lil bit of oyster sauce, a lil of the red hot chili pepper oil, soy sauce, pineapple and its juice...mmmmhmmmm:P

Ok, I'm getting hungry now :P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo