Scoop

Women piss me off...

Welcome to adulthood. Pretty soon here you'll start growing hairs on your peepee. Don't freak out.

LMAO :D Women always piss me off.

One nice thing about having a job where I'm only on foot all day means I can drink lots tonight! :D

translation?
:S

Don't meaning DO NOT
Knob meaning FUCK
Job meaning THOSE YOU WORK WITH

:P

It's just sport fucking bro, you're not supposed to get attached.

don't get too angry, your fuckbuddy may not wan't to spread the love after;)
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Women piss me off...

Yea.. Me Too.. But then they have those things... Those whatchamacallits.. That they bounce around a few times and then I forget about being mad and go back to drooling. Its not fair I tell you!! Not Fair at all!!:P:D:D

That is SO TRUE! Hey ladies if you ever want anything from J, all you have to do is throw your hands above your head and jump up and down. Works every time! ;):D

Women piss me off...

Yea.. Me Too.. But then they have those things... Those whatchamacallits.. That they bounce around a few times and then I forget about being mad and go back to drooling. Its not fair I tell you!! Not Fair at all!!:P:D:D

That is SO TRUE! Hey ladies if you ever want anything from J, all you have to do is throw your hands above your head and jump up and down. Works every time! ;):D

Girls on trampolines!!! :D

Chuck

Women piss me off...

Whatchamacallits? hmmm....oh....I know...you mean these? :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.