Twoply

Don't all women like receiving oral sex?

A conversation was struck up at my son's birthday party last week with the other parents. I always was under the impression that women enjoy oral sex but never get it. Seems some of these women didn't prefer it.
I mean, if it's like an old dog licking sour cream out of a bucket...

I'll read all the answers tomorrow morning but I'll answer now.

This flies in the face of that old adage 'there's no such thing as bad head'.

Oh yes there is.~~April
P.S. who's party was this, for real??? :D:D

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

I went out with a girl like that for a while once...she never did let me give it a shot. She thought it was "gross", but still liked giving. It kinda bugged me, but we can't control what makes others uncomfortable. :S

Blues,
Dave

Well, it could be that she just didn't want you to gag on her dead-fish-smell down there... :o

Think I'm gonna have to go into witness protection for that remark... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Dead fish no, but isn't there the saying: If it smells like fish it is a tasty dish, if it smells like cologne leave it alone.

I never could figure that one out. :S

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Dead fish no, but isn't there the saying: If it smells like fish it is a tasty dish, if it smells like cologne leave it alone.

It's the "cover up." Stay away.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Nobody sees anything weird about this?????

Boring to wait for the children's party to be over. I bet they had an orgy in a separate room while they were waiting.

:D
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

A conversation was struck up at my son's birthday party last week with the other parents. I always was under the impression that women enjoy oral sex but never get it. Seems some of these women didn't prefer it.

I noticed that too. Didn't want to get too serious. :|
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Some guys just like to do that. It's like worshiping at the holiest of holy places . . .

AMEN BROTHA!

To make a long story short:
When I was in High School, I didnt know shit.
I went to college, I learned a few things.
When I was 21, I was in a club, picked up this 38 year old woman (or maybe she picked me up). She taught me things. Ever since, I can make a woman orgasm faster via oral or hands than with penetration.
Ive never met a woman I couldnt convert. ;)

But, to each their own. Its all about comfort levels. If youre not comfortable, you wont enjoy it. B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A conversation was struck up at my son's birthday party last week with the other parents I always was under the impression that women enjoy oral sex but never get it. Seems some of these women didn't prefer it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was my first thought.:|:ph34r:

But to address the topic of some women not liking oral sex-- so much of sex is psychological and if a woman is nervous, shy, embarassed, feels awkward, has been told it's dirty, etc. etc. then there is no way she can relax and enjoy it. I'm thankful this isn't an issue for me.:)

Well, I know that is the saying....But seriously! :o If there is anything in the least odoriferous, then I'm not going near it!

Now don't get me wrong, I do not mean "normal" smell, but after jogging the mile etc....BIG LONG SHOWER!

Same goes for either sex I would imagine.......

I had a girlfriend when I was younger that thought it was "icky".....

Her loss.

Remember the "Tongue Tornado" from American Pie?

Well in Houston it's the Hurricane baby! :ph34r: (really wet, and shit flying everywhere!)

Doug.
I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.
Winston Churchill

I wouldn't say i hate getting oral it just doesn't do anything for me! I don't stop gf's from trying though. They do try to prove that it just wasn't being done right. Oh well i love giving its fun to tease the hell out of them hahaha. Havn't had anyone say they didn't like revieving even my last gf who was just a tad bit religous. Oh well to each there own.

Arthur - you've come so far in these last few years.:)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Yer doing it wrong Shermie :P

nah, the smell/taste just aint my cup o tea. I don't like fish. maybe that is why.

DUDE! Nothing in the world that's okay to eat smells like fish - not even fish!:S:S

And there's nothing more fun than treating a woman like an M&M.:o Melts in your mouth and not in your hand.;)

I don't mind it being done if it is done right. There are some men who do not know what the hell they are doing, and I'd prefer them just to stay away from my love pudding. But, then again, there are some men who I would love chowing down all day and night. :o

I don't mind giving either... I actually like to give. And, I obviously do something right because I have not heard one complaint yet. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I think a lot of women who don't like it haven't found some one who is good at giving it, and will take the time to do it right!!

Going down on a girl and driving her crazy can be better than sex. :ph34r:

I was referring to that description. I all I can visualize is a slobbering dog. :|
hey if you need any help with that visualiztion I have a dog that slobbers a lot... :ph34r::D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I think a lot of women who don't like it haven't found some one who is good at giving it, and will take the time to do it right!!

Going down on a girl and driving her crazy can be better than sex. :ph34r:

I was referring to that description. I all I can visualize is a slobbering dog. :|
hey if you need any help with that visualiztion I have a dog that slobbers a lot... :ph34r::D

And, she likes peanut butter as well. ;):o:D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

There are some men who do not know what the hell they are doing, and I'd prefer them just to stay away

Ditto. If a man isn't good and wants some pointers, then it's ok. But the ones that think they know what they're doing and wont bother listening to some gentle pointers...well they can just stay away from me.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!