nygal

Healthy relationships!

Marriage is the only sport where the practice is more fun than the real game.

I'd have to diagree with that:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Feed me well, pet me nicely and give me jump tickets, and you will have a very happy monkey.:)

Do anything other than listed above,....the shit is gonna be flying.>:(:ph34r:

I ain't petting you fucking nowhere.

And sunshine, please see my talk in the other thread as re: your tits.

Well I am getting close to 40 now (egads) and still have not taken the plunge. And people think I'm the crazy one. Hey folks, I am the smart one! B| Although would be nice to have someone around once in awhile. To open jars. I think I have the rest covered. :D

I'm 31 and in the same boat. My family tells me that I'm too picky. I'm not picky. Quite the opposite I think. I'd rather find the most imperfect person that's perfect for me than to find then most perfect person that's imperfect for me. I just have things that are important to me that I'm not willing to compromise on and if the day ever comes that I walk down the aisle, I can pretty much guarantee that's its going to be forever.

[replyand if the day ever comes that I walk down the aisle, I can pretty much guarantee that's its going to be forever.

hahahahahahahaha...dreamer....hahahahahahaha

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

on and if the day ever comes that I walk down the aisle, I can pretty much guarantee that's its going to be forever.

Wow you must be the FIRST person to have ever thought that:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

on and if the day ever comes that I walk down the aisle, I can pretty much guarantee that's its going to be forever.

Yep, the difference is that many people think that walking down the aisle=forever. For me forever=walking down the aisle, maybe.

Bozo---bitter much?

Bozo---bitter much?

Not at all.
The first two times I believed the same way you do. Then reality set in.
There are two words that you should be careful using, never and forever.
For the record....I have been married to my present wife for 24 years in July. 24 years I wouldnt trade for anything.

bozo

Yep, the difference is that many people think that walking down the aisle=forever. For me forever=walking down the aisle, maybe.
Thee are many many relationships that start out with that intention, but people change over time some people change and grow together some change and grow apart.
If you continue to look for the "forever" you may well find yourself looking for a very long time.

I've never looked to forever in anything, especially my relationships.
Incidently the short term relationship I'm in now will reach 19 years next month;)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Bozo---bitter much?

Not at all.
The first two times I believed the same way you do. Then reality set in.

Maybe I'm more in tune with reality than you were the first two times you got married?

But you have no history of any of my past relationships, you have no history of the relationships of those closest to me (from parents to grandparents to friends) and I thnk those sort of things play a big part in something like this. I know what the reality is, and if I never walk down the aisle because I don't have a relationship that I'm not sure it's not going to be forever, than that's okay.

[Maybe I'm more in tune with reality than you were the first two times you got married?

But you have no history of any of my past relationships
---------------------------------------------------------

Ok....i'll grant you this...you may be the one in a hundred thousand.
I hope you do someday find that guy whos perfect for you and that you do last..."til' death do you part".
My point was, and still is, be careful using those two words....never and forever....they tend to come back and bite you in the ass.

bozo

:o

I think i need to become a monkey.

If you did that than you would be the one getting the spankings:o:o:o

You are my idol...can I be like you when I grow up???
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I hope you do someday find that guy whos perfect for you and that you do last..."til' death do you part".

Me too.

My point was, and still is, be careful using those two words....never and forever....they tend to come back and bite you in the ass.

From your mouth straight to God's ears. The "never" word has gotten me in trouble. I swore up and down drunk one Friday night that I would never, ever, never, never land in a jump plane (I think I might have used a few more never's but no one was really counting). Ground winds picked up when I was on a load (I was still a student, and it was the last load before everyone went on wind hold) and I had to land with the plane. I had to addem my comment with a "voluntarily" and yes, I received my owed share of shit when I landed.

... if the day ever comes that I walk down the aisle, I can pretty much guarantee that's its going to be forever.

Good for you! Go into marriage very positive! I think the keys to good relationships are: build on the same set of blueprints (same worldview), enjoy the difference between you two, and be honest. But what do I know? I've only been married once for 33 years to the lovely Sherry. ;)

steveOrino

You are my idol...can I be like you when I grow up???

I don't even wanna be like me...are you crazy or something? :D

LMAO......you crack me up;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!