JENNR8R

What's Your Favorite Car?

My favorite car that I've owned would have to be a 1975 Porsche 914 2.0. All black exterior and leather interior. Although it only had a 4 cyl engine behind the seats, it could scream down the highway or through the mountains. I've made quite a few friends nearly piss their pants riding with me. :ph34r:

Next favorite car is a 2003 Toyota Spyder convertible. It was just as much fun to drive as the 914 and even faster, with a bit more explosive speed. Unfortunately, we had to trade that in for a family car for the baby...

Both of these little cars had rear or mid engines... which made handling awesome...

At least the trade-off is, I'm a lot safer driver now, I think... :D :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My little 1995 Honda del Sol Si Convertible or my dad's 1971 Mach One Mustang. Both of them are RED and very pretty. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

My car...

Fully-loaded Toyota Sequoia w/ gold package.:)
I do love little sports cars, but when I'm driving I like to be the "big car" on the road. I like to sit above everyone else and be larger than everyone else. It makes me feel special and gives me a false sense of security.:D

:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Favorite car would depend on the use and, of course, the concept of being able to afford and actually drive it.

I could list a bunch of cars that I lust after but will never own; AC Corbra, Saleen S7, Ferrari Daytona . . .

That said, like airplanes, my "favorite" is usually the one I'm in at the time.

Here's a picture of my current ride. Technologically advanced and a "spirited" ride. Yes, it looks -exactly- like that but usually without the smokin' tires (not usually anyway).
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Did they umpimp da auto? :ph34r:

Lemme tell ya . . . it's clean. Just enough Euro-tuner touches without looking gaudy.

Techonologically, it's an amazing car too. Hard to believe they wedged the DSG transmission in there at that price point. Suspension is nicely set up and it behaves -quite- well; tight but not harsh.

A couple of other cars were on "the list" but this won hands down as a daily driver; which is what I needed.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

For me my all time favorite car is the VW Beetle. Split windows and ovals, the 67 was the prettiest year made, though. With all of that I LOVE the 73. MacPherson strut suspension, IRS, the large tail lights, curved windshield. Great car.

You can do anything you want with one. It can be an off-road monster, a stocker, a looker, a daily driver, a street tuner or a full on no-shit dragstip car.

Beyond that I love '32 Fords and rat-rods. Billet laden trailer queen show cars do nothing for me, most stock vehicles don't do anything for me, but homebuilt customs built with love and talent are awesome!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."