Buried

Who has nipple rings?

I've got both nipples pierced - Hoops - Going to get barbells in there sometime.

Took about three months to heal.

Had my left ear pierced for a while but took it out and it's healed over now. You can still see where it used to be.

So far no problem with chest straps.

Love pierced nipples on the ladies - WAY sexy!

G/F is getting her belly done this weekend.

No pics to post right now - Maybe later.

Easy Does It

I'm sorry, but did no-one else notice the yummy man pic above but me~~? WTF ladies??? :S

Oh, and I don't have any piercings.... yup, I'm pretty boring like that!

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Had my left nipple pierced with a hoop, but took it out after about 3 years. Took all my piercings out in fact. Still have small holes in my septum, lip, tongue, nipple and....elsewhere. :$
And yeah, I got them for a girlfriend :S

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

Have a question, has anyone caught them on a towel or snagged them on your clothes? Doesnt that hurt? just curious and I aint brave enough to get them and see for myself. I just cant do it man.-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

It makes me cringe just to think about nipple piercings! It hurts to look at them! Am I the only one? Why am I even in this thread? :D

People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

It makes me cringe just to think about nipple piercings! It hurts to look at them! Am I the only one? Why am I even in this thread? :D

You're not the only one... Trust me... There are a few people I know who cringe looking at any piercings. I know I made a couple people cringe when I sent them a pic of my "other" piercing. :o:D I think it's funny.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

You're not the only one... Trust me... There are a few people I know who cringe looking at any piercings. I know I made a couple people cringe when I sent them a pic of my "other" piercing. :o:D I think it's funny.
I don't cringe at most "normal" piercings, but there are certain things I don't understand. For example the corset piercing.

For example the corset piercing.

Uh, yea... I'll have to agree with you on that one. I have a belly ring and my hood pierced... I had my tongue pierced a long time ago... But, for the most part, those are understandable. ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

yes....it does hurt when it gets snagged.....usually gets the "f***" word out of me when it happens:P

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

What does "corset" mean, I thought I knew, but apparently not.

edit-never mind, I quickly found it, yuck!
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I'm sorry, but did no-one else notice the yummy man pic above but me~~? WTF ladies??? :S

g

Oh...I noticed. :) Had a few naughty thoughts about wanting to play with the barbells, but...I actually restrained my comments last night. :):$:D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

g

Oh...I noticed. :) Had a few naughty thoughts about wanting to play with the barbells, but...I actually restrained my comments last night. :):$:D

LOL:):)LOL

Im a little late to this thread but I have bolth of mind done.

Im not sure it was the best Idea because I dont think they will ever heal.

I was going to do a jump in just a pair of shorts this weekend and I had totally forgot about my nipple rings. I was getting a gear check and the dude goes "WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT". Its a good thing too because it reminded me I should probably put a shirt on if I wanted to keep my nipple rings!
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

I have both of mine done and keep a CBR in them most times. I also have straight bars but rarely wear them. I also hae had a PA for several years now and keep a 4ga CBR there most of the time. I also have a 4ga curved barbell that i put in sometimes.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

im so not a fan a peirced nipples...

i actually left a girl i was with due to them...just dont find them attractive in the least..

Do you still have her digits?? >:(
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"