AggieDave

Show us your pet!

Gizmo & Jazzy- our two babies. Giz is a pointer/lab/greyhound/border collie mix (mom got around) and Jazz is pointer-boxer-foxhound. Both are rescues. Gizmo had been at the humane society for almost a year when we brought her home last Sept. She was so afraid of everything she wouldn't let us even touch her. She's come a long way now and is starting to run flyball! SHe missed her canine good citizen by 1 test item.

Jazzy was at the humane society for 2 years. very wary of strangers- it took a good 15-20 minutes for someone to earn enough trust for her to stop grumbling. I volunteer there and bonded with her while working her in obedience at the shelter. Brought her home last month and her and Gizmo are best buddies now- attached at the hip. Jazzy is starting flyball now too.

Gizmo & Jazzy- our two babies. Giz is a pointer/lab/greyhound/border collie mix (mom got around) and Jazz is pointer-boxer-foxhound. Both are rescues. Gizmo had been at the humane society for almost a year when we brought her home last Sept. She was so afraid of everything she wouldn't let us even touch her. She's come a long way now and is starting to run flyball! SHe missed her canine good citizen by 1 test item.

Jazzy was at the humane society for 2 years. very wary of strangers- it took a good 15-20 minutes for someone to earn enough trust for her to stop grumbling. I volunteer there and bonded with her while working her in obedience at the shelter. Brought her home last month and her and Gizmo are best buddies now- attached at the hip. Jazzy is starting flyball now too.

You can tell Jazzy is a Boxer. VERY cute face! I have my little "white cat" (pure bred Boxer). You can't help but love that face! Glad you rescued her and she's happy!

'Shell
'Shell

I've probably posted in this thread... even if I haven't... I think this is a really cool picture of my girl Karma...

it was shot by my friend Christine while on vacation early this summer... it was Karma's inagural voyage in a canoe. she actually did pretty well for not liking it all that much. :D

every time she tried to sit up I would tell her to lie back down again... :D so she didn't tip over the canoe. :o

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Here's my angel....
We have 5 more, but this is the only one i have picture of at work:)
She moved here with me from Sweden so she's a well traveled cat

She is the boss of the family, it's her way or the highway... :S
Skydivers are a bunch of insensitive jerks...
And that's why I don't skydive anymore!

Thanks!

She's not all that right now ;)

She's got a really bad haircut.
We tried to shave off some of that long hair since it's a million degrees out. But she wouldn't stand still for more then two seconds, so now she's all uneven, and pissed because she's not the prettiest on the block :ph34r:
Skydivers are a bunch of insensitive jerks...
And that's why I don't skydive anymore!

:D

Sabre only goes out for an hour or so/day; always in the early morning or late evening so he seems to do OK.

I'm waiting to get the "after" shots of my sister-in-law's big fluffy kitty so I can post the before & after in the "allergic to wife's cat" thread. Charlie looks SOOOOO cute w/ his hair cut and fluff only around the face, paw tips and tip-of-his-tail.:D
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

:o

I LOVE big, fat Tabby cats!:)
I would like to adopt another cat, but I'm hesitant b/c of Sabre; he's my baby. And he dominates Zoe', my sweet girl, a little bit. I'm scared if I get a male, there'll be opposition and if I get a female, there'll be domination.[:/]

I was very, very careful in picking out Cruzer when we were looking to adopt a doggie. I felt Cruz would be perfect with Sabre and he was and it worked out so beautifully. But, I was SOOOOOOO scared.

You have no idea how much I love my Sabre cat.:P

There are many old threads about him 'round here.:D And he still has a little sterling silver skydiving pin on his collar.:$:D

:o

I LOVE big, fat Tabby cats!:)
.:$:D

He's actrually quite svelte, he is just fluffed up and chiilin, he spends a lot of time on my shoulders :)
He Rocks BTW
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So jealous!

Billy puts Sabre around his neck like that, and Sabre will hang out just b/c he lets us do whatever we want, but it's not his favorite thing.:(

But, Sabre is an excellent "to-go" kitty. Billy has this little back pack that looks like a rig and I stuff Sabre in it and wear it backwards and go for walks on the beach with him.:D He just chills with his fluffy head sticking out.:P