AggieDave

Show us your pet!

I need to take more pics of my dogs....

This is of Buddy trying out my fart sack (sleeping bag) before I deployed to Iraq. I love this pic...

I wanna wrastle with Herc!!!! :)

g

Herc would wrastle with you any day! He LOVES to wrastle! That's why I got him a cat (Teko)! But his exploding hair would drive you nuts! Everything I own is white.

But he also likes to chill out ...

'Shell
'Shell

Hi.... how does the dog get on with the wooden floor? (they can be a bit slippery)... I ask because were thinking of doing the same and worried about the girls getting hurt... Thanks...

P.S here are the girls....

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

hahahaha, they're so cute. Dont know why bu the ears are making me laugh :D

"The Baron" pic attached (note i dont give him beer all the time, he just likes opening the can and having a sip as a reward) :ph34r:

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I have four dogs and they are all fine with the floors...keep their toe nails trimmed..if they have tuffs of fur between their toes, like my Aussie shepard...keep that trimmed as well (better traction)...I would never ever have carpets in any house that I own after going to hard wood floors....the house is alot easier to keep clean...no stains from muddy paws and its cooler in the summer for them to lay on...They took about 2 days to "adjust" to the wooden floors but they don't have a hard time with it all.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I have a white dog too and she constantly is shedding...thats why I put in hard wood floors in my house it just is easier to keep it clean...is it something about white dogs that causes them to shed??

Bobbi

I don't know what makes them shed so much. I think it's Murphy's law ... my white dog sheds on my black clothes and my black cat sheds on my white clothes!

'Shell
'Shell

Hi.... how does the dog get on with the wooden floor? (they can be a bit slippery)... I ask because were thinking of doing the same and worried about the girls getting hurt... Thanks...

P.S here are the girls....

I have hardwood in my house and Hercie does fine on it. But if he's trying to run through the living room and round the corner to the kitchen, sometimes there's a little wipeout! Keep anything of value and/or breakable away from their travelling route!

'Shell
'Shell

Thanks Bobbie and 'Shell... If we go ahead, I'll post the crash photos...There's bound to be some.

Oh, P.S... we're on holiday for 2 weeks, so the girls are off to kennels in the morning:(. Actually, they love it (they are run by real doggie people)... it's the Mrs & I that fret... crazy really.

Cheers,

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I will dry mop my floor, get the equivalant of a small dogs worth of hair up, and my white dog, JoDee (she is also my "tallest" seeing well over the dinning room table) will stand in the middle of the living room and shake...you can see all the hair fly right off and onto the floor..its a vicious cycle...Heheheheheee:D She sneezes and you can see the hair fly off....she lays down and hair falls off...she has always been a shedder, but thankfully it eases up in the winter though she still sheds alittle then too.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.