piisfish

weekend numbers 26-27 may

Hot enough that my SPF50 melted off my skin. The sunburn was bad enough, but the itching afterwards was worse. And now my skin is peeling off me like a snake shedding it's skin. Still a great vacation though!
Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me.

lots:0:0

My boytoy was damn good to me before i left to spend the weekend at the DZ. I'm so glad he's a whuffo.

No jumps cause i was busy busy busy packing. As always a super fun weekend at SDC cause it's the best dz ever. I love my friends. And i'm really enjoying hanging out with my newest freind Raj!!:)

What am I, chopped liver?? :|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

:)
Beer owed for 1st 9 way (previously largest was 8 way), 1st jump at Skydive Twin Cities, 1st malfunction and 2nd cutaway (previously had a self inflicted two out so my 1st cutaway was not a malfunction).

Also had two awesome 8 ways on Monday!!!! I love formation loads!

0:5:0

5 belly jumps. Did a fun 4 way. It included a 85 jump wonder and 2 freelyers who haven't turned RW points in years. Made 11 points and had a blast doing it. Tried a rodeo with me being the bronco and johnsw71 the rider. Let' just say it didn't go as well.[:/]:ph34r:

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

:):12::D

Awesome weekend at Emerald Coast! Made 7 beach jumps and 5 to the DZ. Some random fun RW jumps, an awesome 4-way tube, 2 kick-ass hybrids, pulled high at the beach to check out the scenery, an attempted sit-fly (I almost have it!), a fairly unsuccessful hula-hoop jump, and "sunset" tracking dive that didn't quite go as planned either. Had tons of fun and consumed lots of bushwackers and Psycho punch.

Thanks, everyone at ECSC for such a kick-ass weekend! B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

[:/]:8:errr lots

Same goes for me on the Emerald Coast props!!!! Made 8 jumps total, 3 to the beach 2 of which were sunset jumps. First jump onto the beach, first jump in alabama, first jump in florida, first tube exit from a caravan, first bushwacker, first first first.

I officially want allll gnats obliterated from the face of the earth though!!!!!>:(

Thanks everyone that I jumped with and everyone at ECSC!!!!!!!
good times!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

1:4:1

4 kickass jumps (and landings) at Perris on Sunday...

My brother's Law graduation kept me from being able to do more this weekend :S

So much fun!!!

CReW Skies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

:), 28, :D

3 AWSOME beach jumps, 1 super cool CREW downplane and 20 4-way vid jumps! I'm poop'd!:P

Ummmm, I hate to break it to you Hush, but 3+1+20 = 24, not 28! :P Good to see you Friday, but missed you the rest of the weekend.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

B|/0/0

I'm just 4 weeks out from having reconstructive surgery on my foot. They just pulled the pin out of it last week. I went out the the DZ with gear but the winds were dead and I thought I might land a bit hard for the foot yet. Maybe next weekend. :(

They did a few practice big way jumps for the Leap For Lupus Boogie coming up! Hopefully I'll be in the next ones they do. {{fingers crossed}}

:), 28, :D

3 AWSOME beach jumps, 1 super cool CREW downplane and 20 4-way vid jumps! I'm poop'd!:P

Ummmm, I hate to break it to you Hush, but 3+1+20 = 24, not 28! :P Good to see you Friday, but missed you the rest of the weekend.
The other 4 jumps were just basic fun stuff!:P I'm sorry I missed jumping with you and Kitty!:(

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

:)
Some freeflying, a wingsuit jump, and a coach jump in Byron on Saturday. I did a 9.2 mile hike in Pinnacles National Park on Sunday with flygirl1. More freeflying, a wingsuit jump, and a tracking jump on Monday in Davis. I also tried out an Optimum 143 and I'll probably get one in my next rig.