Daizey

Weekend Numbers 6/9-6/10

Since I don't see them anywhere yet....

For anyone who doesn't know it's humps (or anything else significant) : jumps : beer owed

1 really nice Saturday surprise:11:2

I had soo much fun this weekend! After a really nice surprise on Saturday I worked my butt off learning to sitfly-I've never made so many jumps in one weekend (it may not seem a lot to some people0-but for me its a lot!) By the end of today I can say I improved drastically and can fly a stable sit-yay!!

Beer is owed for my first sitfly-and my first time ever having double digit jump numbers for a weekend-graduating from college is great!

*daizey*

Hey Shorty!!! :) I miss you guys! Hope all is well in O-hi-o!

8 jumps, no beer

I have backed off of tandem videos... at least for now so I can play a bit... and enjoyed 7 fantastic fun jumps. I can't believe I sitll remember how to freefly!!! :D I did do 1 work jump... but ONLY one. :P

:)
Two tandems and a 7-way. We were weathered much of yesterday and all of today. While not skydiving sucked, having a day off made up for it to some extent. Sleeping in, pancakes for breakfast with coffee & juice & cantaloupe, a movie, a couple bouts of mid-day hanky-panky, lazily breaking down the trailer instead of rushing to get home before bedtime...definitely not my typical Sunday, and it was actually nice. B|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

0:2:?

Went to the dropzone Saturday, but was too hungover/still drunk to jump all day. (7 am bedtime, 2 pukes at the bar, etc.) So I came back Sunday and did my first 2 jumps on the BOC containers (was using ripcord before), and also my first 5 second delay. That 5 seconds beat the hell out of all of the other jumps leading up to it combined. Way fun. I'm told it only gets better.:)
Don't know if I owe beer. I made 2 firsts (BOC and 5 sec), but I'm not sure if those warrant beer. If so, nobody called me on it.

I saw Bill Clinton speak at Ohio State University today:4:1 (though I told I didn't actually have to pay it... :))

My 4 for this "weekend" were on Thursday... 3 of which were video jumps for my 4 way team and the 4th was a fun jump before (ok technically after) the winds picked up and training was more or less called for the day...

I spent the rest of my long weekend celebrating my awesome GF's graduation... the weather was beaautiful and I didn't jump at all but my weekend couldn't have been much better... :)

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

One HUMP
Thirteen Jumps
:D for sending Loren Detamore, a recently deceased Houston attorney, on the skydive he always wanted to do. RIP in the sky you now occupy.

Thanks to Debbie Dodge for creating the two part deployment device and being on the dive along with John Rich, Lee McMillian and Henry Butler.

I took a break from tandems to let my camera suit fly me around the sky a bit before getting these shots.

Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

I'm back in the States and hit Perris for the weekend. Billvon and Amy were there, as was Vallerina. 10 jumps total for the weekend. Did some fun RW.

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

1 x 2 x 60 ; 13 ; 0

1 boar on the BBQ for 2 60 year's olders b-days at the DZ

13 jumps, most of which RW4 training (+ 1 fun 1000'th jump and a demo for a music festival)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I had an AWESOME weekend!

I know I owed beer for one jump (1st jump in my new jumpsuit, 1st PAC jump and 1st jump at East Troy--one case paid to East Troy in advance) and I know I owe beer for my 10 way (largest formation to date) and beer for our first team practice jump, but I did so many firsts that don't qualify as beer owing, but I had such a blast that I feel like I owe beer.

One 2 way to test jump the new suit.
One 6 way (didn't go so well, but it was a lot of fun)
One 7 way (13 points) and one 10 way (4 points) with Guy Wright in East Troy
One 8 way back home (Happy 500th Jamie!!!)
Two 4 way team practice jumps! NPSL look out!!!
One super ass long Catholic wedding

Editted to add pictures of the 7 way with Guy Wright!

I'm back in the States and hit Perris for the weekend. Billvon and Amy were there, as was Vallerina. 10 jumps total for the weekend. Did some fun RW.

Welcome back mighty midget:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

congrats daizey!!

0:17:1

started my first round reserve packjob -- first round ever, really. never finished it because the clouds got high enough to do hop&pops, but DAMN, i need to borrow a packing table next time.

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time