Daizey

Weekend Numbers 6/9-6/10

1:11:1

5 AFF video jumps for two friends
3 tandem videos
2 2 way sits with docks on each of them
1 wingsuit

Great weekend.

1st time being interviewed at the dropzone by a news channel. It's for an upcoming event.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

;):1:almost

Graduation was on Saturday and after recovering from my family :P I got one jump in on Sunday. Did a jump with a buddy who is just learning head-down. He did awesome!

When we landed he told me it was one of his best skydives ever. That really made my day that he had such a good time jumping with me.:)
Next week I'll have a first when I jump my new stills camera for the first time!

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

0:5:0

5 fun RW jumps

2- 7 ways, 1- 8 way and 2- 10 ways

Have been focusing on WS lately. Just getting back into RW after my landing gear healed. Been jumping a new RW suit (thanks Valinda) and it has really improved my control. Forgot how much fun it was to dive to the formation and slide right into a smooth dock. Nice to know I can still hit my slot. Now I just look better doing it.B|

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

And how many times did you pack? ;)

Every single one of them, damnit. :P That's right... after 1500 jumps I re-learned to pack. :D Thanks to all the riggers who enjoyed laughing at me whilst showing me some tricks. :P

Well, I was just wondering if that was a beer offense. :P
Has that ever happened before? ;)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Every single one of them, damnit. :P That's right... after 1500 jumps I re-learned to pack. :D Thanks to all the riggers who enjoyed laughing at me whilst showing me some tricks. :P

Yes, dear. Believe it or not, I have packed before. :P It's rare, but it's been done. :D And now that I started again I think I'll keep it up. I just have to explain all the bruises on my knees. :ph34r:

Yes, dear. Believe it or not, I have packed before. :P It's rare, but it's been done. :D And now that I started again I think I'll keep it up. I just have to explain all the bruises on my knees. :ph34r:

Well, I figured you knew how to pack, but have you ever packed every rig for a whole weekend before?... Eight in a row?... Somehow, everyone on the DZ knew about your suffering this weekend. :D:D:D

:)
I did tandem ground school in Byron on Thursday followed by a solo jump on a tandem Vector and then a hop & pop on my sport gear.

On Saturday morning I got checked out in my Cessna 182 and then flew it to Byron. I got to do a jump as a tandem passenger and some freeflying. On Sunday I did three wingsuit jumps and a freefly jump before the winds picked up too much.

:):15:1

Just for us Boogie this weekend at Skydive Dallas... winded out Thursday, so we started drinking early!

Cleared up Friday though, and we got good weather the rest of the weekend except for a brief period Saturday afternoon while a nasty T-storm rolled through. The $15 dollar jump special on Saturday got extended to Sunday (woo-hoo!), so I jumped my ass off! RW loads for me, from 3 way to a 30 way formation load!

I owe beer for the 30 way, it's the largest formation I've ever been in...

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."