gipsi

experienced jumpers...jerks

three or four days ago i posted my first thread on this silly web page. it was about my girlfriend breaking up with me because i refused to stop skydiving. Now, im basically a newbie, with less than 50 jumps, and i basically created a thread of truly experienced jumpers laughing at me. At first i was pissed off, but soon i realized that most of you really experienced cats have lived through a series of life altering sacrifices in order to jump. i get it now. all you big tough skydivers, with your D licenses, can break my balls all you want. i hate you all, and i thnk that you all are assholes. however, once i have 1000 jumps under my belt, i plan on breaking the balls of the newbies as well. its a tough and competitive sport. i get it. so, to all you old bastards hat think you're hot shit because you've survived 10+ 15+ 20+ years in this sport, just remember that in two years my little novice punk ass will be freeflying circles around you guys... (ok... seriously, dont tell the guys at crosskeys that i wrote this. i actually have to see them in persn. however, all you cats from around the country that ill probably never meet: break my balls all ya want. ill be abetter skydiver than you one day.

three or four days ago i posted my first thread on this silly web page. it was about my girlfriend breaking up with me because i refused to stop skydiving. Now, im basically a newbie, with less than 50 jumps, and i basically created a thread of truly experienced jumpers laughing at me. At first i was pissed off, but soon i realized that most of you really experienced cats have lived through a series of life altering sacrifices in order to jump. i get it now. all you big tough skydivers, with your D licenses, can break my balls all you want. i hate you all, and i thnk that you all are assholes. however, once i have 1000 jumps under my belt, i plan on breaking the balls of the newbies as well. its a tough and competitive sport. i get it. so, to all you old bastards hat think you're hot shit because you've survived 10+ 15+ 20+ years in this sport, just remember that in two years my little novice punk ass will be freeflying circles around you guys... (ok... seriously, dont tell the guys at crosskeys that i wrote this. i actually have to see them in persn. however, all you cats from around the country that ill probably never meet: break my balls all ya want. ill be abetter skydiver than you one day.

Too late lindsey:D:D:D

Dude that is probably not the best way to introduce youeself to ANY group of people.
Especially a bunch of piss taking wankers like most of us:D:D But welcome aboard;):ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You're lucky the mods are sleeping.

While true, I don't that makes up for the unfortunate luck of inbreeding.

Hey! Just what are you trying to say?!?>:(

:D:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

personally I love this post. Got a pretty good laugh. And who knows, you just might be better than a lot of people down the road. Never know. Personally I haven't broken up with my girl over skydiving but I have pissed her off. She called me out the other day because when I talk to her on the phone all I can do is talk about jumping and buying new gear when I get back...not seeing her. (by the way I am in Iraq)I have tried to put the talking about skydiving in check when I talk to her. I honestly don't know if I am more excited to get back up in the air than I am to see her. I hope not. Oh yeah and um, I know you just registered on dz.com so if you are reading this I love you, honest. It's just, I really REALLY love skydiving. Not that I don't really REALLY love you but....ok I know you wouldn't get it. I am sorry if you are reading this.
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

personally I love this post. Got a pretty good laugh. And who knows, you just might be better than a lot of people down the road. Never know. Personally I haven't broken up with my girl over skydiving but I have pissed her off. She called me out the other day because when I talk to her on the phone all I can do is talk about jumping and buying new gear when I get back...not seeing her. (by the way I am in Iraq)I have tried to put the talking about skydiving in check when I talk to her. I honestly don't know if I am more excited to get back up in the air than I am to see her. I hope not. Oh yeah and um, I know you just registered on dz.com so if you are reading this I love you, honest. It's just, I really REALLY love skydiving. Not that I don't really REALLY love you but....ok I know you wouldn't get it. I am sorry if you are reading this.

Holy shit the hits just keep on coming.

actually no. I didn't have the never to leave that there. Call me a pussy I guess. As for what I had said in regards to gipsi's goal of being better than everyone eles. Hey, it's possible. Stick with it and who knows where you will get. Though I doubt you will live long enough to get as good as me :ph34r:
haha yeah right! :)

I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Wow man....have a bong hit, you'll feel much better. Seriously, lighten up; life isn't that serious

By the way, skydiving is not a about who's better than who, I'm not even licensed yet and I could tell ya that. Take comfort kid,I'm a newbie who doesn't know shit just like you.......and the last thing I'm worried about is someone busting my balls (to the contrary, I've met some great people on here) If it happens, get used to it, especially from Squeak, from what I see, he's the certified dz.com ball-breaker ;)
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

especially from Squeak, from what I see, he's the certified dz.com ball-breaker ;)

Yes, he tends to use a mallet or sledgehammer, but anvils and wrecking balls are common as well.:ph34r:
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Now, im basically a newbie, with less than 50 jumps, and i basically created a thread of truly experienced jumpers laughing at me..

gip --

Do yourself a favor and back away from the keyboard for a bit. The people on this web site are professionally certified smart asses. (Smart Ass Local #420)

Pretty much -any- comment is subject to smart assed remarks and the original post in this thread is simply "too good" to pass up for most. Personally I just have to keep saying this over and over to myself, "I am a moderator. I am a moderator. I must NOT make smart assed comment to the newbie."

Because trust me . . . it's all too easy at this point.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

especially from Squeak, from what I see, he's the certified dz.com ball-breaker ;)

Yes, he tends to use a mallet or sledgehammer, but anvils and wrecking balls are common as well.:ph34r:

Tiny teeny little hammer and tapped repeatedly and often:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Anything... well almost anything....... written with a sense of homour will be taken as such... us old bastards have got thick skins and thicker heads.... so knock yourself out.

On the other hand anything written here that looks like whingning will have the piss ripped out of it.... TeHe we live and learn.

And if you write stuff that you really dont want folks to read.... ever.... write it on UKSkydiving.com:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Its hard not to make smart ass comments back to everyone on here let alone the new people :P

I don't really have any smart ass comments to make...:)

A couple of us were tag teaming his girlfriend though, and she said she doesn't have a problem with 'ALL Skydivers'...just the cry~baby ones with no skills. ;)

At least I think that what she said, hard to tell...her mouth was full. :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Its hard not to make smart ass comments back to everyone on here let alone the new people :P

I don't really have any smart ass comments to make...:)

A couple of us were tag teaming his girlfriend though, and she said she doesn't have a problem with 'ALL Skydivers'...just ones with no skills. ;)

At least I think that what she said, hard to tell...her mouth was full. :$

:D:D:D:D:D

Chuck

I'm hoping that you made that post with a little sarcasm and a touch tongue in cheek. Your last post did get you hit pretty hard by some of the wannabe skygods and you would be justified to hit back. There is some callous destoying of the young that exists in any sport/job.... but there is also some truth to what was being said.

If you and her really had LOVE... don't throw that away. But if it was love, than she shouldn't be so controlling. (IMO)

Many do quit after a couple of years... move on to the next cool thing, have a child and want to spend the formative years raising those young souls, or just become more like some of those that were slamming you and just sit your ass infront of a computer to piss others off (or maybe all of the options). There is some truth to what was said.... but that doesn't mean it's true for you.

Only you can decide what will happen in your future.

Good Luck

(oh, and you might want to un-poke the lions) :PB|

Your last post did get you hit pretty hard by some of the wannabe skygods and you would be justified to hit back.

Dont confuse an online comminuty with real world;)

It's not?! I get confused sometimes (I mean.... theres beer and sammiches, and lots of medical questions.... seems like real world :S:D:D:D)