NWFlyer

Why Aren't *You* Watching Rescue Me?

Seriously, folks. Better every season. The first episode of the 4th season was flawless from credit to credit.

It is some good shit. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I haven't watched any broadcast television since the season finale of 24.

You should make this the exception. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I haven't watched any broadcast television since the season finale of 24.

You should make this the exception. B|

What's the basic concept of the show? Reality TV meets cops/firefighters/paramedics?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

What's the basic concept of the show? Reality TV meets cops/firefighters/paramedics?

Hell no! It is a real TV show with scripts and professional actors, just like in the old days:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381798/

And it has DENIS LEARY!
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Because watching people tear down Cars and Motorcycles and Tanks then rebuild them is better and more educational.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hell no! It is a real TV show with scripts and professional actors, just like in the old days:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381798/

And it has DENIS LEARY!

I couldn't have put it better myself!

Plus it's politically incorrect and rude!

I DVR'd an episode called "Tuesday".

It was OK. I'll have to watch another. I didn't care much for the first character, Sheila, shown in this one--started me off on a bad foot. And perhaps b/c I'm not familiar with the history of the show, there were some idiosyncrasies that weren't as funny or entertaining as they would have been.

I must tell you, with all the programming choices, all the books in the store, all the music channels & groups & new artists, I simply can not be relied upon to find the best of everything for myself.:S

You were a little late this time. It's very important you understand I need to be able to rely on my select go-to people for awesome recommendations.

I'm counting on you, Krisanne.

:P

*Incidentally I'm in the market for a new amazing book recommendation. I enjoy suspense thrillers a great deal. This is a superb opportunity for you.

;)

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.