sartre

Where should my next piercing be?

give in bro...we should kindly generalize in return...no winning with women...
some simply do not appreciate the ability to perform all Chinese characters with the tongue...B|
besides, you never really know a woman until you meet her in court..;)

what is is with this thread? why is everyone so mean?

I think the mods should lock it. :|

who knows it started as a funny then its turned into this man. i am enjoyng the laughter myself
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Aww, I don't ignore you. I think about taking out a restraining order against you all the time.
:D:D

Really! :) That's so sweet!:)

Sure I would! Nothing says, "I love you" like a TRO.

Only a Temporary RO?[:/] Just until you find someone else you would prefer to Restrain?[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I like the direction this thread is taking!>:(:D:D:D

Ya know, if you ladies had better hygiene down there so it wouldn't smell so much like dead, rotting fish, then we would spend more time down there.

I mean jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, we're down there on the verge of throwing up because of the smell! We have to come up for air after a while!!!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist!:D:D:D:D:D:D)

Walt

Not me I love playing down there:$:)

Yes, I had a girl once tell me that she hadn't lived until she experienced what mouse whiskers could do down there.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Ya know, if you ladies had better hygiene down there so it wouldn't smell so much like dead, rotting fish, then we would spend more time down there.

I mean jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, we're down there on the verge of throwing up because of the smell! We have to come up for air after a while!!!

Walt

Dude you need to shop some where else:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Not me I love playing down there:$:)

Yes, I had a girl once tell me that she hadn't lived until she experienced what mouse whiskers could do down there.;)
What a tattletale, she promised descreetness :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

eta yes i know it should be discretion
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Walt

Dude you need to shop some where else:D:D:D

He lives in texas very muggy and that. ouch what the hate mail from the texans come in

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

hehehe now that you have made that insulting post go look at your self in the mirror, Mr Adonis, and she's probably blocked you for the same reason others have.
A desire to not be annoyed by a sleaze

Pot

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

remember what Jesus said when he found Mary swimming "great...I'll NEVER get the smell out of the fish!":P

I thought that was his Dad, and it was Eve.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

pierce your upper, bottom lip and fingers together so we will never hear or read from you again.:|

Gosh, and here I was thinking how cute you were for posting the engagement.

Again, the thread is obviously authored by me, so if I annoy you so much, why read it?

It's common sense people.

I've never done or said anything to you. Amazing that I can inspire that sort of hostility in someone I didn't even know existed.[:/]

For the record, this is the first post I've made to this thread. The others were made by BRYANGOESBOOM, after I made the mistake of not logging off his computer after making the engagement announcement.

But since nobody here seems to like you, what the hell--Let's go with it.

--Douva

PS. Is your daughter seeing anybody?
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

This thread is fucking hysterical. :D

Getting back to the original question:

"Where should my next piercing be?"

I'm thinking I'd like to revise my answer to:

"Speakers Corner."

B|

:P

This thread is fucking hysterical. :D

Getting back to the original question:

"Where should my next piercing be?"

I'm thinking I'd like to revise my answer to:

"Speakers Corner."

B|

Don't dumb down Speakers Corner with this crap. :S
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Don't dumb down Speakers Corner

WTF?? Is that even remotely Possible??:P:D:D

You could give 1000 One handed retarded monkeys key boards and Let them loose in SC and it would actually increase the average I think.:P:D

Agreed. It would be like trying dumb down the Special Olympics.
Walt

You could give 1000 One handed retarded monkeys key boards and Let them loose in SC and it would actually increase the average I think.:P:D

I know a dive plan similar to this.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It's a guy joke about the hood piercing. Ignore them. :|

You think there is only one place we guys like to nibble that (too) often get pierced???:o
Such a lack of imagination![:/]

(Hint: Start with ears.)

Remind me to take you off my 'lickable and/or fuckable list.' I have piercings all the way down from my ears to my hood... I don't want you to hurt yourself... :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

It's a guy joke about the hood piercing. Ignore them. :|

You think there is only one place we guys like to nibble that (too) often get pierced???:o
Such a lack of imagination![:/]

(Hint: Start with ears.)

Remind me to take you off my 'lickable and/or fuckable list.' I have piercings all the way down from my ears to my hood... I don't want you to hurt yourself... :S

I'm on your list?:)
In the IT world, we have this never-ending problem of people who don't have a clue about their software, and think the solution to every problem is more hardware. When in fact if they knew what they were doing, they would understand additional hardware serves no purpose but to get in the way.

Same goes for sex.;)

I'm on your list?:)
In the IT world, we have this never-ending problem of people who don't have a clue about their software, and think the solution to every problem is more hardware. When in fact if they knew what they were doing, they would understand additional hardware serves no purpose but to get in the way.

Same goes for sex.;)

HINT: you WERE on my list until you mentioned the piercings just getting in the way. I'm not taking them out, so :P.

And, just a quickie - a VCH does serve a purpose for the woman. Even though it may not do anything for you, it sure as hell does something for me. :o I agree, it's not for every woman, but they have NO idea what they're missing out on.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I noticed you had quite a bit to say over there about michael moore. I hope yugave your hard drive a thorough cleansing