sartre

Where should my next piercing be?

I noticed you had quite a bit to say over there about michael moore. I hope yugave your hard drive a thorough cleansing

Yea.. I had to straighten out your Pinko-Commie Wife over there. It seems she has a tendency to believe Overweight Loudmouths that are full of shit.:P:D:D:D

My daughter is 14, so she's too mature for you.

Awe, nobody here likes me? Guess I'll curl up into a ball and cry myself to sleep.

Yep. Losing lots of sleep over not being liked by certain people on dz.com.

I think it's hilarious that you guys keep continuing this drama. You bitch about it, but the thread would have died by yesterday morning if you'd left it alone. I don't care at all; it can keep going forever if you'd like. It stands as living proof that the mods play favorites, since the PA's have been allowed to go on.

Gotta love this place. :S

14? Shame on you for letting her get her nose pierced and posting it on the internet.:P

WE LOVE YOU!!!!:$ edit: I mean we love you because you're a good sport, not because you posted a pic of your daughter. Just wanted to clear that up before they haul me away.:|

lol

you know you are inflicting countless harm on today's youth....I sincerely hope you're not allowing them to see your tattoos.....it's your fault if they turn out to be delinquents.

ROFLMAO
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

I'm with you. I'm appalled at the lack of maturity around here.

Walt

[Morpheus] I know Exactly what you mean.[Morpheus]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

My daughter is 14

Really? Judging from that photograph you posted, I guess that means all of the women in your family look older than they are.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

I voted other get him to get it done then youll be happy happy happy, ive heard it hurts a bit lol

god, r u back posting now
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

My daughter is 14

Really? Judging from that photograph you posted, I guess that means all of the women in your family look older than they are.

nah you just have shit judgment skills
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

what is is with this thread? why is everyone so mean?

I think the mods should lock it. :|

who knows it started as a funny then its turned into this man. i am enjoyng the laughter myself

Personally, I think it's hilarious the way it is now.
--
Jason
--
Some people never go crazy. What truly boring lives they must lead.

Nice ! I love it when you are tough like that,,,,,B| Your attitude is hot and so are you,,,,no wonder your pic is still on my screen background :$ I'm getting a PA in a few weeks , i'll see if i can start a male version of this maddness !

smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

Nice ! I'm getting a PA in a few weeks , i'll see if i can start a male version of this maddness !

Not likely, the spinless pussies only pick on girls:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Nice ! I'm getting a PA in a few weeks , i'll see if i can start a male version of this maddness !

My spin is just fine; thank you very much. :P
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

My spin is just fine; thank you very much. :P
Didnt you nearly die doing a spin, after your foot came loose
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I voted other get him to get it done then youll be happy happy happy, ive heard it hurts a bit lol

god, r u back posting now

yep so bite me fat arse :-P I know you missed me lmao
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

Hmm. Sounds like you are saying you give a great build up with a little finish. :|

sounds like you don't get too much f it hence the bitterness..douche and shave once in a while it may help:D

Sterting the popcorn
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192