AdamGardner

Live Free or Die Hard?

I am so excited- this movie looks so corny I must go see it tonight at the midnight showing! I have watched the other die hards the past nights just to get pumped up!! I am totally psyched!!!:D:D I mean Come on! You have to go see the guy who never ages!

It looks way overexasterated, (the other ones didn't seem to be as much but I'm a die hard Die Hard fan, and going to see it. I'm also a little iffy, maybe evan dissapointed that it's rated PG-13. The other ones were all successful, none of which were rated PG-13...but maybe it'll be good
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

pg-13?!!! what a bunch of spineless fucking pussies! :ph34r:

Not to worry. The stuff that qualified for an R rating from the MPAA back when the first movie came out is considered PG-13 fare now.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I'll wait for it to come out on DVD. I think it's ridiculous that they had to clean up the language and gore after what we got used to seeing in the first 3 movies... but still, it may be better than most of the new summer movies.

IMO, it probably ain't worth watching if there isn't a "yippie ki yi motherfucker" or two in it. :P:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Saw it last night at 12.01. I thought it was great, but I'm also a big Die Hard fan. you have to wait for it but there is one "yippie ki yay" in it. :)

----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

I remember one of those die hard movies where the bad guys took over Dulles airport (near Washington DC) and shut down the power & screwed with the navigation of the planes such that the planes couldn't land, and they were circling overhead in danger of running out of fuel.

My question is: why didn't Dulles airport simply re-route the planes to nearby airports, such as Reagan National or BWI???

:S

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I remember one of those die hard movies where the bad guys took over Dulles airport (near Washington DC) and shut down the power & screwed with the navigation of the planes such that the planes couldn't land, and they were circling overhead in danger of running out of fuel.

My question is: why didn't Dulles airport simply re-route the planes to nearby airports, such as Reagan National or BWI???

It wasn't in the script....;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

They could have just been monitoring the radio and dupe a plane to crash if anybody tried to land elsewhere... like hostages... but yeah, looks like the movie writers overlooked this.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Because the terrorists crashed one plane as an example?

They did, but I forget for what reason... something about trying to bypass the main radio communications?

It looks way overexasterated,

I'm pretty sure that's not a word:P

It looks way overexasterated

overexasterated?!?? :S:S

Alright, alright..........so I don't spell-check every message I write......you got me.......sheesh:):P

..........so I don't spell-check every message I write......

Screw Spellcheck. How about reading the stuff you type ?:S

Yea....good point. 9 of 10 times I would, except for the fact that last night I was so tired all I could think about was counting sheep.

Wow...last week I get called a fucktard by Walt, amongst others, and this week I get nailed by the grammar police. I feel so special

They hijacked ATC functions and put the aircraft in holding patterns. They even instructed one to land after messing with the AGL (or some shit).

Good movie, if I knew anything about ATC it'd have ruined it I'm sure.

PG-13 is an abomination.

Hollywood really needs to get rid of this rating. You are either going to make a movie for adults or make a family movie. Stick with PG or R.

Stupid families with their kids in strollers, clogging up the aisles? I think I’ll pass.