Broke

Things you'll only do once

Walk across hot coals barefoot.

One foot was fine, the other not so much:|

Sky (PDS) did that at eloy one year.

thing is NO ONE checked the fire for objects like a doorhinge. He found it with his (left?) foot.

I saw the bubbled up flesh the next day. Fucking ouch.
My photos

My Videos

piss on an electric fence.

I accidentally touched an electric fence around a horse pen. ZAP!!! FUCK!!!

I can't imagine pissing on an electric fence is gonna work? What if you stand back enough that the piss stream breaks up into drops by the time it hits the fence?

You try it first and I'll watch:D

I can't imagine pissing on an electric fence is gonna work? What if you stand back enough that the piss stream breaks up into drops by the time it hits the fence?

You try it first and I'll watch:D

Hey Bubba, hold my beer! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Maybe I should have put it like this. What really stupid thing have you done that has resulted in extream physical pain, or embarassment that you won't do again?

Is that specific enough

Join the Army. Go to Iraq. Get extended there.

Oh yeah. And get stoned before welding class. Hey I was a teenager at the time :S
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Walk into a big, crowded mosque in Iran and instead of kneeling and praying toward Mecca, stand up and take my clothes off, enthusiastically jump up and down, peeing all over the people around me, loudly singing "God Bless America...land that I love!!!!!....", and then scream that Mohammed was a second-rate prophet compared to George W. Bush.

Walt

Had horses growing up. Wicked step-father always made me "test" the electric fence. Wish I could make him piss on it now. >:(

Try to plug in an electric fan at night by guiding the prongs with my fingertip.

Fail to yield the right of way to the pickup truck with a gun rack.

Take a bar exam.

Go barhopping with my old boss (NEVER EVER AGAIN I said in at 4:00 a.m. on morning in 2003 - I kept my word. He did some weird shit when he got drunk. When you are asking the bouncers to kick him out that says something)

Have minor groin surgery (after just one you realize that "minor" and "groin surgery" cannot coexist)

Go to Tijuana

Oh there are so many more...:o

My wife is hotter than your wife.

buy a cord for a clothes dryer, take it out of the bag, then
hold the plug near the outlet to see if it will fit while holding the other end of the cord
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Run with the bulls and get your leg in the way of a horn.

I would NOT want to be this fucker! That is some serious damage when the horn comes out. :o:o

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Walk across hot coals barefoot.

Sky (PDS) did that at eloy one year.

I did it with him that night, and managed to avoid the hot hinges (actually, I think it was angle irons).

Not sure I'll do it again, but it was definitely worth it the once.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I nominate Buckwheat as the poster child for people who piss on electric fences.

Yeppers! He's got that shocking look! :D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban