Andy_Copland

Am I A Fat Cunt?

yeah but your thinking in those terms, when you spend it its like letting go of 4 pounds not 10 bones.

you dont say to yourself holy crap i just spent 10 bucks on smokes, its like paying the regular price, when i went to manchester last year i paid out the ass going from dollars to euros to pounds and then i had to get a fuel sticker to avoid running out of petrol. holy shit, oh and i wish i wa a soccer hooligan, i did go to a world cup game in germany though ans that was an experience in itself for an american. nothing better than getting drunk and acting like a total ass. goddamn i love europe
Fly it like you stole it

nope, i owe beer prolly for skyfest being my first bogie, reply]

So why didn't you come over and say hello, bozo? It's not like I'm so hard to find.
>:(

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Sorry Andy. While the story is enterprising and a little clever stealing, especially low ticket stuff, is pretty low class!!

You don't think that it shows a lack of character in to be dishonest over such a small sum of cash??
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

2 cheap eggs, 2 bits of cheap bacon, 2 cheap sausges, 2 hashbrowns and beans

Not yet , but you will be if you keep having that shit for breakfast.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you think my attitude stinks you should smell my fingers

I personally think paying 5 quid for a breakfast is scandalous (thats $10 to the colonials for 2 cheap eggs, 2 bits of cheap bacon, 2 cheap sausges, 2 hashbrowns and beans).

All depends how many beans they gave ya. :P

Besides, breakfast is not breakfast without black pudding B|

BP
:)

bääh, isnt that "blutwurst"? blood sausage? i like 'em, but not for breakfast really..

and damn those red sausages this poms serve you for breakfast, they bounce up and down your stomach for the rest of the day..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I personally think paying 5 quid for a breakfast is scandalous (thats $10 to the colonials for 2 cheap eggs, 2 bits of cheap bacon, 2 cheap sausges, 2 hashbrowns and beans).

Basically when you take it away they put it in a box and write how many items you have on the box and you pay at another counter... Well not being one to pay that money i flip the box over and write my own number on there.

Some of the knobs at work think its wrong while others laugh about it...

Should i feel guilty? fuck no. Bring down the price of food i say.

Scum Bags.

I'd prefer the term morbidly obese hatchet wound
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

At that rate don't you think it would be a good idea to quit smoking them nasty fucking things. Wake up people, your paying good money to commit very slow suicide. Yea. I'm a reformed smoker. 3 yrs July 29th. Iv'e saved a shit ton of money for skydiving.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

At that rate don't you think it would be a good idea to quit smoking them nasty fucking things. Wake up people, your paying good money to commit very slow suicide. Yea. I'm a reformed smoker. 3 yrs July 29th. Iv'e saved a shit ton of money for skydiving.

You know, you're right... from now on, I quit smokin'... Back to dippin' I go!:D:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.