billvon

Lost prairie pictures

Nice picas Bill, where are the "legendary party" pics

What happens at Prairie, stays at Prairie.:)

yes....unless there is a camera around!!!! Loved meeting you guys there and I see the counter has been updated for next year:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

>What happens at Prairie, stays at Prairie.

Now you know as well as I do that what happens at the prairie always ends up on DZ.com somehow.

:)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

K, I got a bunch of nakid pictures but they didn't turn out all that well. They all came out a bit blurry for some reason. I'm going to have to go next year and see if I can get some better ones.
So instead I'm posting this picture of a bunch of us out in front of the Lang Brewery. That's me on the right in the black tank holding my embroidered Skydiver Blonde jacket. And yes, they will be getting those in for sell shortly! Yeah! That's the word as of today! ;)

Other than you hot self, i dont recognise anyone in that pics wanna put names to faces?

That's a good chunk of our wonderful friends from the Seattle area (aka Camp Washington), but I think most if not all of them are not dz.commers.

Here's a postwhore pic ... SeaKev, skybytch, AirWhore, and me. Well, AirWhore is a wannabe postwhore. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

That's a good chunk of our wonderful friends from the Seattle area (aka Camp Washington), but I think most if not all of them are not dz.commers.

Here's a postwhore pic ... SeaKev, skybytch, AirWhore, and me. Well, AirWhore is a wannabe postwhore. ;)

Nope I don't think any of them are DZ.commers either but I could give you all the names of them still if you want? ;)

That wasn't a picture from the wedding jump. For my gift to Heather at her Bridal Shower I offered to take some pictures of them that they would be able to frame, so we did a three way together for that. (Well, 2 way with video.)

I actually think that someone deleted my pictures from the wedding jump, so it's a really good think that Joe was there to video that.

I only made it back to the Brewery because I took the center on the first break-off; 5,500. I didn't make a single turn and landed right next to the far end of the runway! That was with hanging onto my rears and bringing my legs up into my chest to reduce drag.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Amazing pics!!! Thanks for sharing! B| Very cool.

Hey uh, how high were you in the breakoff pic? Just curious... Us noobies have to pull waaaay up in the sky where everything still just looks like a bunch of squares, but the guy on the ground looking up at you with the "Hi My name is Jeff" name tag and the piece of black pepper stuck between his two front teeth looks genuinely concerned for your safety... LOL

:D:D:D

edit: Is lost prairie open 365? It is amazing scenery. Whereabout is it? Man I am lazy.

edit: Is lost prairie open 365? It is amazing scenery. Whereabout is it? Man I am lazy.

The pictures are from a very large and very fun Boogie they've put on for the last 40 some years... but I believe the DZ is open much of the year (probably just a Cessna though)

I believe the dropzone is in Montana...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

> Anyone got an audio file of that?

I hope not! I suspect things that sound OK to you after a few beers don't sound quite so good the next day . . .

Don't be so modest. I was right next to one of the speakers. You sounded great.

[quiet voice] So Bill, when do I get my "You should have been banned, but get away with it this time" card? [/quiet voice]:);)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity