sharimcm

Tell the truth... Why did you send/receive flowers last?

To be honest, I've never received flowers.

PM me an address I can send them to.

Maybe, I'll surprise you someday. :)

You never sent me flowers. [:/]

The last time I sent flowers was for my mother on her birthday (which is close to Christmas). I told the florist I wanted them to be NOTHING holiday-ish, and they did an AWESOME job. The arrangement was awesome! They are wonderful florists... If I ever order flowers again (which I'm sure I will), I will use them again! ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

That's really sweet. :)
But I wasn't fishing for flowers. Your sentiment goes a long way. :)
Thanks Stitch. And I mean that. :)
xoxox
'Shell

What part of needing an address to send flowers to did you not get?? :S:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Exactly! I need my address!! :S

I really have no clue what the address of my job is. It comes up on my work e-mail signature, so I never had to remember it. And besides, we're moving in late November, so I don't want to have to remember one address, then move to another. :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Exactly! I need my address!! :S

I really have no clue what the address of my job is. It comes up on my work e-mail signature, so I never had to remember it. And besides, we're moving in late November, so I don't want to have to remember one address, then move to another. :|
Maybe I'll send Wendy some flowers and she'll let you smell them. :D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I haven't actually sent the real thing yet... but I have sent "digital" flowers (in the form of macro flower photos that I've taken...) and I also gave her a couple of macro flower photos that I also matted and framed (which I made myself... and I had to because they were nonstandard sizes... :$)

I think I did it because it was her birthday and I thought it was a good gift that she would enjoy...

I've never actually sent her flowers... though I'd probably just do it because... If I fucked up I'd probably apologize and ask for forgiveness... cause frankly I've never been very good at cliche's...

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

received: from the boy, on my birthday. beautiful lillies, because he knows how much they mean to me. he rarely buys them for an occasion, but comes home often with wildflowers from the store or even the side of the road. (i doubt he knows how much they mean to me, but every flower brought home has been photographed)

sent/given: to the boy, while he was having a rough time at work. just some on sale flowers from the store, but i think they made him smile nonetheless.

I sent flowers to everyone who wrote recommendations for me when I got my job. I also sent flowers to my mother in law on Travis' birthday (although that was a while ago).

I last got flowers from my mother in law on my birthday. And my most recent tattoo is a flower...does that count?

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

I don't buy flowers for fucking up, that's the lamest appology ever. When i buy flowers i buy them for no reason whatsoever, i love the look on their faces when you just arrive home with them and they aren't expecting them B|

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Mother's Day--I brought both my stepmom and grandma a bouquet of two-dozen pink roses.

I don't care how many times you hear a woman say "Don't get me flowers. They'll just die. Save your money." Nine times out of ten they still LOVE it when they receive them.

I know I do. I love clipping them, picking a vase, arranging them. Oh yes. I'm completely girlie when it comes to flowers. Billy's mom gets me orchids.B| And, I know when Billy brings home roses it's b/c sales girls stopped by his business trying to sell him something. Usually it's my competitor. And he takes the bouquet and says, "Thank you. I'll bring these home to my girlfriend. She works for X Company.":D I LOVE it!:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I don't buy flowers for fucking up, that's the lamest appology ever. When i buy flowers i buy them for no reason whatsoever, i love the look on their faces when you just arrive home with them and they aren't expecting them B|

Great minds Peej...great minds...

That's what I did for my ex-girlfriend this past school year. She was having a bad week and so I had them delivered along with a 5 ft. tall sad teddy bear.

Yeah she had a great week after that....and so did I ;)
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Great minds Peej...great minds...

That's what I did for my ex-girlfriend this past school year. She was having a bad week and so I had them delivered along with a 5 ft. tall sad teddy bear.

Yeah she had a great week after that....and so did I ;)

That's it bro! B|

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I honestly cant remember. May have been 10 years + since. :|

Course I have gone out and bought myself flowers...does that count?

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Valentines Day before last. Had not done anything wrong (which for me is pretty fuckin rare:P).

Just sent them because pretty girls sometimes need pretty flowers.

Howcome noone answered my question?

Was it wrong to regift them?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

the person who originally gifted them to you might be offended, but i consider all regifts as a sort of "pay-it-forward", even if the regift receiver doesnt know it.

you recevied flowers (and thus a smile i would assume), and passed that smile on.

what could be the harm in that??

:)