sharimcm

Lookie what I got! A tattoo on my ass! :)

I got a tattoo on my ass tonight. It nearly cost me a few dollars extra because the vibration of the gun was vibrating something else. :o The artist said he'd have to charge extra if he had to clean up the seat... :D

So, here it is... Happy Bunny "shut up and be naked."

Yea, yea... Go ahead and bash it. To me, a tattoo has a special meaning to the person who got it, and it has a special meaning to me. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

cute bunny but we need a shot of the butt so we can see the tattoo in relation to it:)

I was going to post the pic of the tat right after it was done, but all the white areas were red. B| Let's just say... My ass is HUGE, so the tattoo looks really small.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Sorry, as you gets a little older, you have difficulty seeing things up close... Could I impose on you to take a pic from about 3 feet away, 'Bout as far as the chiggers on me butt pic would be fine.

>:(

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

You people... Sheesh!! If anyone wants to drive to Texas to see it in person and check out proper placement, size, etc., please feel free to do so... MAYBE I'll get someone to take an ass shot of me just so everyone can see, but until then, just enjoy what I posted... :P

Oh, and shut up and be naked!! :ph34r:

You people... Sheesh!! If anyone wants to drive to Texas to see it in person and check out proper placement, size, etc., please feel free to do so... MAYBE I'll get someone to take an ass shot of me just so everyone can see, but until then, just enjoy what I posted... :P

I'm bringing my camera home with me next month.... do I have any bids for the project? :)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Can I take the pic and make it a money shot as well?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Do I get to see it up close and personal in October? :):D

Can I see your cow? :o;):D

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. :P

I've got a better idea.. in october, both of you show your butts to me, I'll take a picture of them next to each other, and we will have the proof we all need.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

I've got a better idea.. in october, both of you show your butts to me, I'll take a picture of them next to each other, and we will have the proof we all need.

Actually, that would work our perfectly. Lisa's cow is on her right cheek and my bunny is on my left cheek... We can put our cheeks together for a picture. :o:D Get the batteries charged. It's going to be a long weekend. :ph34r: