Amazon

Labor Day Weekend Numbers

:):6:0

Well I am done for the weekend and back home spent the weekend at Mt Vernon not actually jumping my ass off but a fun weekend was had by all who showed up. Bunch of loads...some good ZOO dives... jumped with a guy who DESPARATELY needs a jumpsuit...ART ..............DUDE... you fall like a lead bowling ball..

I am having to drink the Skydiver Blondes I had out there for some people who said they were coming and did not show... oh well your loss is my gain..:D

And I will have to cut up the peaches I took with me too. so I can freeze them.:ph34r:

:P:2:0

One jump was to open the California Speedway NASCAR race on Sunday! B| It rained HARD, damaging the Perris Ultralight park for a 2nd day, then cleared enough for us to make our demo. HOT AS HELL at (predicted) 111 degrees in Fontana, but a nice 5mph breeze helped.

Our pay? To watch the military salute with a slow flyover with 2 of their F-117!! Beautiful!

Then they brought over 2 Black Hawk! What a beautiful sight! :)
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

:):13:lots

Finally another 00 jump for 800th... 1st time knee flying on the 800th, where I showed sky15 how it's done! :P

Lots of fun stuff in between, but we capped the weekend off with a very nice 2 point 21 way skydive!

owe beer for lots of stuff... I should bring some next weekend!

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

"I met the packing fairy...":9:0

I met the packing fairy and his wife Jen who thankfully was clothed when I met them as they were in town to visit our rigger Greg.

Beth was in town as well and I did several jumps with her this weekend, including a helicopter jump, a rodeo jump, and a H&P where we chased each other around under canopy. :)
Also thanks to the use of SGC's Twin Otter we managed to set a dz record by building an 18 way. (which was completed by about 9000 ft... alas we should have planned on trying to turn a few points...)

and fwiw... the jumper on his back is Fastrax 4-way team member Thomas Hughes.

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:P:2:0

One jump was to open the California Speedway NASCAR race on Sunday! B| It rained HARD, damaging the Perris Ultralight park for a 2nd day, then cleared enough for us to make our demo.

Sooo... were you the one with the streamers that biffed? or the other one? :D:D

I made a couple jumps Saturday, WrongWay professed his homosexual love for me... then my head filled up with snot, and I spent the rest of the weekend bitching about it. [:/]
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Sooo... were you the one with the streamers that biffed? or the other one?

Didn't see anyone 'biff' (15 skydivers on this demo). But to answer your question, no. I was in pink (JFTC jumpsuit, supporting the ladies :)

The fans really went wild when I tip-toed in, then took off my helmet. Guess they like women, 'eh? :)
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

1 night of moving furniture:11:lots

New furniture arrives today! So we came home a bit early from the dz yesterday to move all of the old stuff out.

Havd a GREAT weekend! Winds were a bit high on Saturday, but I managed to do 3 at the end of the day once they calmed a bit. Sunday I did 7 jumps and Monday just 1. Lots of fun jumps! Mostly working on my sitfly, a little bit of belly, and a very interesting hybrid that went upside down and flew stably that way! A very fun weekend!

*daizey*

I was in pink (JFTC jumpsuit, supporting the ladies Smile) and trailing white smoke. Cool

Sweet. 15 on the demo?! Damn! Big demo!

You could kinda see two landings on TV (behind people they were interviewing) -- one came in kinda quick, almost looked like PD Factory Team colors. The next looked like a bigger blue/black that turned kinda low and ended up tumbling.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

3:15:1

3 hump, they were all dreams, but it still counts in my book ;)

14 jump which broke down to:
9 - freefly jumps (8 of them at Couchfreaks)
5 - tandem videos
2 - H&P

1 case owed for my first trip to Couchfreaks. I wish I could have stayed for more than 21 hours but that's how it goes.

Edited because I forgot to count one of my H&Ps originally.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

0:4:0

3 fun RW jumps and a hybrid.

Did #600 and got to pull out from the middle while wearing a camera. Cool to see everyone tracking as the canopy sniveled.

The hybrid was 4 belly fliers with 4 hangers. The launch was rock solid and the freefliers were actually able to fly on their bellies and take some really smooth docks. Once the hangers punched, we planned to open the round. Didn't quite go as smooth and it funneled. No injuries, so it was all good.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

0:27:0

Didn't do anything for the first time, shot like 12 tandem videos (fuck i still have to edit them all :S) and made some AFF jumps and did some freeflying.

Was an ok weekend. :D

~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Well because the other thread was locked

:(:2:0

I got to do a three way hybrid with Peter

Then a high pull at sunset it was beautiful watching the sun sink behind the Gunks. I miss climbing up there.

Did water training it was fun. Walked around the DZ in wet boxers for a little bit... lol

Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

:)/1/paid

One fun 5 way on saturday. It was especially special because my main AFF instructor came with us and was smiling ear to ear. He told me it was really rewarding to get to make fun jumps with his former students:)
Beer paid for crossing the beer line:$
Fly like a girl

0:12:3

First Boogie (went to Richmond) First night jump , First 8 way and also managed to crank out the speed on my belly to keep up with guys in a sit. (Ya i can fall fast lol)
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

Well was at couch freaks............great weather and great time was had by all...........

25 jumps and 1 balloon jump

awesome time

==================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"