ladyflyer77

My babies need prayers!!!

Please skydiving friends. I need a lot of prayers for my twins. I am 26 weeks pregnant with twin girls.

I went to the doctor today and they put me complete bed rest. [:/]

My babies are trying to come way to soon. I'm having contractions! The doctor said I need to wait at least 7 more weeks before I give birth to them.

So I need prayers!!! My girls need prayers!!! :(
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

Something tells me that when these two beautiful girls are born, you're going to be super busy! Being as they're so enthusiastic that they want to get out now, just wait until they're out and decide on their first goals! Whether they set their sights on the moon, or simply want to get a cookie from the packages you hid on the top shelf, watch out! ;)

Many prayers and positive thoughts headed your way. :)

~skysprite

hey lady.... rest... rest and rest more!
you will be on my prayers!
take care of these baby girls!

I hope they're just excited b/c it's National's week... you know... they got used to jumping!;)

take it easy girl!

everything will be allright!

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

I would love to say a prayer for you and my thoughts are definately with you.... but I don't know how much Pull I have with the Man upstairs.

To bolster the odds... how about I talk to those lil girlies....

STAY IN THERE .... there.... that should help. :D Twins often try this lil tricks on their mommies.

Honestly though. Do what you're told... but realized that even in you do exactly as your told, sometimes you are presented with challenges. Accept those with a braveness blessed with love.

26weeks is early... but survivable. 30weeks is much better. 34 weeks is WONDERFUL.

I have a friend in your exact shoes... been in the hospital on bedrest since week 24, going to have a C section next week (week 36) for twins. Our email list we're both on used the cheer "GBG" for her... GBG stands for "grow, babies, grow!!"

So, here's for your babies... GBG!!!

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

My daughter is in complications with placenta previa. My own boys came 6 and 7 weeks early. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts and hope that your girls turn out as great as my boys did, no matter when they decide to come. Keep your eyes on the goal, and try to relax as much as possible. Ask everyone you know to help you out, to make your life easier, and to keep your mind on other things, whilst making lists for them to follow.
It was while I was in the hospital on bed rest that my mother taught my husband what a hammer and nails and screws and screw drivers were for. He actually put together the babies furniture, bought all of the babies clothes and washed them, folded them and put them away, without any help from me. (Although he was WWWWAAAAAYYYY surprised at how many diapers we needed)
It got the jobs done, and kept him ( and my mom) out of my hair.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Prayers for you and the baby girls. :)
Hey I was put on bed rest for contractions right about the same time...had to take Brethine every 4 hours 'round the clock, probably like you...and that was 10 years ago. In 10 years, medicine has come a long way!

I followed doc's orders, took my meds, and my babies were born the DAY my doc told me it was Ok to have the babies and to stop taking the meds. Our baby boys were born right at 36 weeks. They were happy, healthy, perfect twin boys, so don't worry, sweet pea. B|

The less you worry, the easier it will be. you can literally worry yourself sick.

(PS...the boys' challenges were in no way related to their birth. They were born 'normal'. You needn't worry about that, either.)

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Our twin daughters will be 18 in a couple of weeks, seems like just yesterday...

The wife and I will put you in our prayers. Do what the docs say, get plenty of rest, and believe.

Ours were a little early (36 weeks), which is normal for twins. The wifey ended up on bed rest around 30 weeks so we understand. The cool thing, going through hurricane Hugo, 3 weeks before delivery...right through the eye. I will never forget my brother in law saying, "We could jump this..."