apollard24

Anyone watchd Red Dwarf

I prefer to get my jollies on Nip/Tuck, The Shield, Damages, and Seinfeld reruns. I know, my sado-masochistic masturbatory fantasies have overtaken me.
I haven't been the same since the HBO broadcast of Blond Ambition back in the 90's. My young, impressionable youth...
Roll Tide Roll

I prefer to get my jollies on Nip/Tuck, The Shield, Damages, and Seinfeld reruns. I know, my sado-masochistic masturbatory fantasies have overtaken me.
I haven't been the same since the HBO broadcast of Blond Ambition back in the 90's. My young, impressionable youth...

That's a very long winded wayto to tell us You Suck:ph34r::ph34r: SMEG
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That's a very long winded wayto to tell us You Suck:ph34r::ph34r: SMEG

Mother?!?! I told you to stop following me!
Roll Tide Roll

ahhhh lkook at you getting into the english shows, next you will be getting into english men

Or... are you just waiting for her to start letting English men get into her? :D:D

Too late already happening, next step is the green card:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

" We could go back to Dallas in November 1963, stand on the grassy knoll, and shout 'Duck!' "

Lister: The red, green and blue alert signs are all flashing. What the smeg does that mean?
Kryten: Well either we're under attack sir, or we're having a disco.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Lister: The red, green and blue alert signs are all flashing. What the smeg does that mean?
Kryten: Well either we're under attack sir, or we're having a disco.

Rimmer: Go to Red Alert

Kryten: Are you sure sir? It does mean changing the bulb.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

On the Trojan War:

LISTER: I dunno though. This wooden horse of Troy malarkey, I'm not buyin' that.
RIMMER: It's one of the most famous military maneuvers in history!
LISTER: I mean, the Greeks have been camped outside Troy, kerpowing, zapping, and kersplatting the Trojans for the best part of a decade, yeah?
RIMMER: So?
LISTER: So all of a sudden they wake up one mornin' and the Greeks have gone. And there outside the city walls they've left this gift; this tribute to their valiant foes: a huge wooden horse, just large enough to happily contain 500 Greeks in full battle dress and still leave adequate room for toilet facilities? Are you telling me not one Trojan goes, "Hang on a minute, that's a bit of a funny prezzy. What's wrong with a couple hundred pairs of socks and some aftershave?" No, they don't -- they just wheel it in and all decide to go for an early night! People that stupid deserve to be kerpowed, zapped and kersplatted in their beds! You know what the big joke is? From this particular phase in history we derive the phrase, "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts," when it would be much more logical to derive the phrase, "Beware of Trojans, they're complete smegheads!"
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

On the Trojan War:

LISTER: I dunno though. This wooden horse of Troy malarkey, I'm not buyin' that.
RIMMER: It's one of the most famous military maneuvers in history!
LISTER: I mean, the Greeks have been camped outside Troy, kerpowing, zapping, and kersplatting the Trojans for the best part of a decade, yeah?
RIMMER: So?
LISTER: So all of a sudden they wake up one mornin' and the Greeks have gone. And there outside the city walls they've left this gift; this tribute to their valiant foes: a huge wooden horse, just large enough to happily contain 500 Greeks in full battle dress and still leave adequate room for toilet facilities? Are you telling me not one Trojan goes, "Hang on a minute, that's a bit of a funny prezzy. What's wrong with a couple hundred pairs of socks and some aftershave?" No, they don't -- they just wheel it in and all decide to go for an early night! People that stupid deserve to be kerpowed, zapped and kersplatted in their beds! You know what the big joke is? From this particular phase in history we derive the phrase, "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts," when it would be much more logical to derive the phrase, "Beware of Trojans, they're complete smegheads!"

Thank you AJP Taylor.:D
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Yep! One of my favorite shows! I've watched every season now via Netflix. B|

Rimmer: So what happens now? How... how do I die?
Cassandra: Lister catches you making love to Kochanski and shoots you through the head with a harpoon gun.
Rimmer: [Slowly becomes stunned] Can you just double-check that?
Cassandra: I've seen it. It's what happens in the old laundry room.
Rimmer: So let me repeat what I think you're saying. Arnold, that's me, and Kochanski, that's the woman, the really attractive one you saw earlier; me and her are in bed giving it rizz, when Lister, that's the short dumpy one with the stupid haircut, walks in and shoots me through the head while I'm making love to Kochanski.
Cassandra: That is what's going to happen.
Rimmer: FANTASTIC.

"It's cold outside.... there's no kind of atmosphere"

All alone more or less

And the best part:

Let me fly, far away from here
Fun, fun, fun, in the sun sun, sun.
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis