mamajumps

Move over Tattoos...Carvings are what to get!

Could you post the link - I wanna see the pics full size.:)

check this out
http://www.bmezine.com/scar/bme-scar.html

See - i think it would be a nice way to make those "accidental" scars more attractive.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Could you post the link - I wanna see the pics full size.:)

Sick Fucker;)

EDIT: Oops, repost. Link removed. The rest still applies.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I can only say one word for this.....

BULLSHIT... :|

no way no how....:S:S:S

Bullshit as in, you think these are fake? I asure you scarification is very real, and it has been around for a very long time.

No I meant bullshit as in I would never no way no how for no amount of money let someone carve chunks of hide off my back or any other part of my body.... If its your thing fantastic... but not this pain sissy... my piercing was bad enough:S:P

The National Geographic channel has a series called "Taboo" that I've been watching. It's really interesting about how things in one culture are taboo in others - such as scarification, tats, hanging from hooks (forget the name for it), "ironing a girl's breasts so that she doesn't get married," etc. If you can find it, you should watch it. It's not for the squeamish as they do some of the images are pretty graphic, but it does give some interesting insight into things.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.