bigway

paris hilton on letterman

Did anyone see this?
I just watched it. HE was going on the whole interview taking the piss out of Paris, the whole crowd was pissing them selves as well as Dave. Paris kept looking backstage with a terrible face. She asked him about 20 times to stop talking about the prison, he would say "ok", then he would move on to the next question about her prison stay.

She kept saying "I dont want to talk about it anymore, i am here for my movie and for my clothing line". He would say, "ah, sure, sure, so now after prison you can be a role model for children of what not to do."

Dave was right on in this interview.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I don't mean to sound shallow, but a lot of women get better looking with age, from twenties, to thirties, to forties, I mean - Diane Cannon, Goldie Hawn, Nicolette Sheridan, Cybill Shepard, and the Cougar from "Sex and the City," I forgot her name.

Not so with Paris. Now, Nicky? She's everything Paris isn't.
Roll Tide Roll

If he really wanted to have fun he would have had a camera back stage when she left the stage. I bet she blew a fucking fuse.

I would have liked to see her hissy fit exposed.
IF she is ever on Dave again he's going to have to agree to kiss her ass.

HOPEFULLY, he agrees just to get her on and than does a good show.

I was tired of seeing dave ask boring questions and not go for the jokes.
My photos

My Videos

He's a comedian/interviewer. He made it fun. You people that think he was rude or an ass need to reevaluate your feelings.:D

It's Dave's show. He was Dave. Paris took the teasing well.

And i want the 8 minutes of my life back for this even being a topic here.

You know, all she had to do to Letterman was confront it head on. Had she said, "I did my time. It sucked. I grew from it and I still have growing to do. Honestly, sometimes I find it difficult to not revert to the behavior, but I am trying to put that life behind me and move forward."

She didn't. She tried to avoid it, which had the practical effect of "don't throw me in the briar patch."

When you fess up and admit stuff, it tends to turn the elephant into the tiny sloth.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

she said many times that she has moved on and did not want to talk about it.
i thought she more or less said exactly what you think she should of said. Especially when Dave asked if that was her friend from jail.

I think letterman is a great show. There is some stuff that is too stupid but he really gets some of the guests talking. I just watched Sean Penn on his show. Now there is a fine actor.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store