Andy_Copland

How many girlfriends is acceptable in america?

Date married women. If all of your girlfriends have husbands, then they can't really bitch about you having other girlfriends, can they? So have as many as you like! :D
Of course, you may already be aware of this loophole. :D:o:D

Heh she said hole.:ph34r:heh
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

really, that was shrek taking the piss out of andy?? Thank god for that because i never thought andy would be that far up his own arse to be posting saying he has woman falling for him left right and center. Would take a real moron to be saying that sort of shit about himself.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

yeah but women seem to like my accent, I didn't have much luck in the Uk but in America its like winning the lottery

Welcome to the land of oportunity ;);) and please impregnate as many as you can. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Good God, no! One Andy is bad enough!:ph34r::P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Damn, I didn't think anyone would get my hint!

He is actually slave working for Skinnyshrek right now. I don't think he has a clue onto what is going on......:D

Welcome to America!!!!!!

What is sad, is I thought of the idea........:)

-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Yes that was Lee posting on my name, i was actually at the bar watching some sports.

Except it was a marine hitting on me and not a chick, he was buying me drinks an i kept refusing them so he wanted to take me to a concert.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Personally, I have LOTS and LOTS of girlfriends. And a ton of boyfriends too.

I am the luckiest person on the face of the earth.

:-) :-)
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

Personally, I have LOTS and LOTS of girlfriends. And a ton of boyfriends too.

I am the luckiest person on the face of the earth.

Alas...I am NOT one of them. Else I would be the luckiest person.
[:/]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

yeah but women seem to like my accent, I didn't have much luck in the Uk but in America its like winning the lottery

Welcome to the land of oportunity ;);) and please impregnate as many as you can. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

will that get me a green card

Maybe one of the stinky ones will marry your brit ass so you can get a green card. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Option 2
The mexicans have been living in the US for a long time without a green card why would you need one.:P
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Maybe one of the stinky ones will marry your brit ass so you can get a green card. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Option 2
The mexicans have been living in the US for a long time without a green card why would you need one.:P

Because if he keeps getting drunk and working like a pikey, he will need a green card so he can get a proper job:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Option 2

Because if he keeps getting drunk and working like a pikey, he will need a green card so he can get a proper job:D

Just get him a camel back and fill it with booze. He can work all day that way.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

that's about one of the most ignorant comments that I've heard as an Arab American.

It made me laugh, thanks!

Were you something else recently?

that's about one of the most ignorant comments that I've heard as an Arab American.

It made me laugh, thanks!

Were you something else recently?

Ahab the Arab I would assume :ph34r::ph34r:

Now he is Ahab the American Arab ......:ph34r::ph34r::)
As for me, I am just a plain white ignorant American that doesn't speak spanish.:(:(B|
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Why not? I felt loved.

:D

I knew you liked it!

damn you are one stalking wench. dont know if you should be in the camper, kinda reminds me of crazy k or that movie fatal attraction.At least i'm not the one with the nuts on the chopping board
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?