SpeedRacer

Red Sox

Please raise one for this long suffering Clevleand fan. It's so bad that I'm actually used to it [:/]

Now go kick those Rockies asses for me.

Who would build an outdoor baseball stadium in Denver anyways?

Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Please raise one for this long suffering Clevleand fan. It's so bad that I'm actually used to it [:/]

Now go kick those Rockies asses for me.

Who would build an outdoor baseball stadium in Denver anyways?

HEY! :P GO ROCKIES! ;)

And, you know, Denver isn't under snow year-round. The lion's share of the season is in the summer, and even when we get snow it's not like it comes and stays until the spring thaw! :D
TPM Sister #102

^^^ What he said :)
I've been trying to get world series tix all morning.

I want to have some words with whoever decided to wait until Boston got into the series to sell tix and decided to sell them online with the predictable outcome of a server crash.

Let's recap...shall we?

1985 AFC Championship - Elway's drive tied the score at 20-20 with :31 seconds remaining in regulation. On Denver's first possession in overtime, Elway marched the Broncos 60 yards in nine plays and the game ended on Karlis' 33-yard field goal with 5:48 elapsed. Elway had delivered the American Football Conference championship to his Denver Broncos teammates with his brilliant generalship that created what will always be known as "The Drive."

January 17, 1988, at Mile High Stadium...AFC Championship - Browns running back Earnest Byner took a handoff and appeared to be on his way to score the game-tying touchdown. But he was stripped of the ball by Broncos defensive back Jeremiah Castille, and fumbled at the 3-yard line. The Broncos recovered the ball, gave the Browns an intentional safety, and went on to win 38-33.

January 4, 1981 American Football Conference playoff game against the Oakland Raiders.
Trailing 14-12 with less than a minute remaining in the contest, the Browns had moved into position for a potential game-winning field goal. After Browns quarterback Brian Sipe called a time out, and conferred with head coach Sam Rutigliano, he chose to force a pass to tight end Ozzie Newsome. However, the pass was intercepted in the end zone by Raiders defensive back Mike Davis who had cut in front of Newsome's square in pass route, putting an end to the Browns season

October 26, 1997 at Pro Player Stadium in Miami, Florida-In Game 7, Tribe second baseman Tony Fernandez opened the scoring with a two-run single in the third inning. The Marlins scored a run in the seventh, then one more in the ninth on Craig Counsell's sacrifice fly to force extra innings. And in the bottom of the eleventh, Florida won the World Series when Edgar Renteria's two-out single plated Counsell, who had reached base on a Fernandez error.

2007 NBA Finals - -One more time, the Cavs couldn't get it done in the area where they had a big edge heading into the series: on the boards. S.A. outrebounded CLE 45-42 in Game 4, and had an avg +3 edge on the glass for the series.

Need I go on?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

GO ROCKIES!!!!! ROCKTOBER BITCHES!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOO ROCKIES!!!!

Well, let me be the first to say I'm sorry that your team LOST the world series!!! Better luck next year ;)B|:D

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Well, let me be the first to say I'm sorry that your team LOST the world series!!! Better luck next year

Maybe psipike can borrow a Cleveland's fans white flag :D

HA HA we'll see who has the last laugh....

Bring it....
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Well, let me be the first to say I'm sorry that your team LOST the world series!!! Better luck next year

Maybe psipike can borrow a Cleveland's fans white flag :D

Bring it....

I hear ya, and callin' your bluff!!!! B|B|B|

GO SOX GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:):):):):)

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Bring it....

Is that all you got? The curse has been broken already so nothing holding us back, and as long as they keep MatSUCKSa off the mound all is gooooood for bean town
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this