apollard24

Whats your meaning of a best friend?

I have only a couple and I cherish the friendship. It hurts when they are at a distant.

So whats your meaning? :)

Someone you'll let pee on your leg when you get nailed by a jellyfish.:D

Or when you get your ass frozen stuck to your car's bumper because you had to pee so bad in 10 degree F weather and you're stuck on the highway in a jam and you need your best friend to pee on your ass to get you unstuck! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Someone who will burb with me, fart with me, laugh with me, conive with me, give me my space, love me all the same good and bad.

ABSOLUTELY NO EMOTIONAL VAMPIRES!!!! :P

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

True story of a Best Friend years ago.

I had gone to look at buying an old Muscle Car. This car had been sitting out in an overgrown field for years but was supposed to be a 71 340 Duster. I was always looking for extra 340 engines as they were pretty hard to come by and 71 was the last year that the 340 came with Forged Rods and Crank.

I get out there and just about have to use a machete to get to the car, I crawl under the car so that I can get a good look at the Numbers on the Block to see if this was the engine I wanted.

I didn’t notice the Bramble Bush until I basically laid on it. Big huge 2" Brambles stuck all over my Ass. I knock them away leaving about 8 to 10 long thin Thorns buried deep in the flesh.

Drive home was considerably less than present as I could not sit down (ever tried to drive without sitting down? It isn’t easy).

Now that I am home, I have a whole other problem. How the hell do I get these Brambles out of my ass? The self reach around with a mirror just wasn’t working.

This was one of those moment when you start asking yourself, who are my REAL Friends? Who can I call to come pull brambles out of my ass. It was an amusing call. “Uhhh, Can you come over and bring some tweezers and rubbing alcohol? I need you to pick the Brambles out of my ass.” Now that is a True Friend.

I have only a couple and I cherish the friendship. It hurts when they are at a distant.

Or when you get your ass frozen stuck to your car's bumper because you had to pee so bad in 10 degree F weather and you're stuck on the highway in a jam and you need your best friend to pee on your ass to get you unstuck! :D

Just how did you get your ass stuck to a car while peeing??? Weren't there any bushes to go behind?

Another to add is someone you let hold your hair and laugh at you when you're puking your guts out. Needless to say, this doesn't apply to me because I don't have any hair and never puke, therefore, I have no friends.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Just how did you get your ass stuck to a car while peeing??? Weren't there any bushes to go behind?

It was on the Jay Leno Tonight show a while back where Jay was asking the audience for examples of worst dates ever. Yeah, it wasn't a best friends example, but rather a first date out... :D

And no it wasn't me. But I DID get stuck behind a major pileup in a white-out blizzard for hours, and had to pee so bad I used an empty coke bottle to piss in. When it was almost full, I had to choke off the stream, open the car door, pour piss out, slam the door, and piss again til I was done. By the time I opened the door to empty the bottle again, the first dump of piss had already froze! :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And no it wasn't me. But I DID get stuck behind a major pileup in a white-out blizzard for hours, and had to pee so bad I used an empty coke bottle to piss in. When it was almost full, I had to choke off the stream, open the car door, pour piss out, slam the door, and piss again til I was done. By the time I opened the door to empty the bottle again, the first dump of piss had already froze!

...and it was a 2 liter bottle! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

And no it wasn't me. But I DID get stuck behind a major pileup in a white-out blizzard for hours, and had to pee so bad I used an empty coke bottle to piss in. When it was almost full, I had to choke off the stream, open the car door, pour piss out, slam the door, and piss again til I was done. By the time I opened the door to empty the bottle again, the first dump of piss had already froze!

...and it was a 2 liter bottle! :ph34r:

Bingo! Yep it was! :o

Somebody that can keep their word no matter what and NEVER talk behind your back, nor stick a knife into it!

YES AGREED!!! You know that THOSE people are TRUE friends!!! :)
CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I really don't have a "best friend". I feel that is so fifth grade. BUT, I do have a couple of girlfriends that would have my back and I would do the same for them. I could call on them any time of day and they would come thru for me. I have a lot of friends, BUT I have a few really GOOD friends. Its quality over quantity for me.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

How bout someone who tells you the truth, however awful it is, in order for you to benefit from because they know that u will..

that is the agreement i have with my best friends. we love each other unconditionally and to the best of our abilities. no expectations except 100 percent honesty. even when it hurts.
and those times that they were honest, or that i had to be honest, is what has made us as close as we are.

I'm not a huge fan of the word "best friend" I have a lot of friends some I feel closer to than others but, I don't really feel the need to point that out to them. I had a friend in high school that I did everything with. We where really close and we called each other "best friends". We had a group of people we hung out with frequently as well. One day I mentioned "me and my best friend are going..." in front of one of some of the other girls and one of them looked kind of hurt. I asked her later on what was wrong and she said she was the only one of the group with out a "best friend". I felt bad at the time but, it really hit home when about a year after I left home for college I went home one weekend and asked my "best friend" if she wanted to hang out. She said she couldn't cause she was going to be in her "best friends" wedding. I know it was kind of a small thing but, it bugged me. We're still friends but, We've grown apart since she kept saying I was crazy for jumping out of and flying planes. She even told me I was going to kill my self and she didn't want ant part of it.

I know that a lot of people have someone that they feel really close to but, if it is one of your peers and not a SO or family member I think pointing out to the rest of your friends that this person is more special than they are can end up hurting someones feelings. I have a few friends that I would consider "best friends" but, I wouldn't tell the rest of my friends that.

Just my humble opinion:)

Fly like a girl

Mine loves me for me despite all of my faults...which are many. He loves me despite myself, he makes all of my dreams come true.....every day without even trying. He is my heart, my strength, my rock. He gives me a hug when there are rainy days and gives me wings to fly. He is my bestfriend, and I am so blessed to have married him.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

>>>

(Wipes away tears)[:/]

Gawd, I love that woman. :)
I am honored to be her best friend.

(and yes, I would gladly piss on your ass to get it unstuck from the cold car fender:P:P)

Doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

>>>

(Wipes away tears)[:/]

Gawd, I love that woman. :)
I am honored to be her best friend.

(and yes, I would gladly piss on your ass to get it unstuck from the cold car fender:P:P)

Doc

Geez doc, awfully nice of you...just like I would be more than happy to stretch that piercing for you. It is all about reciprocity and being there for one another:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!