popsjumper

It's Official! I've been Amazoned

I always thought being Amazoned would be compared to an evening in Paris, just at sunset, sipping a very expensive merlot.

Am I wrong?

Yep, that's EXACTLY what it's like,

Just keep that happy thought, Chris.

:):):)

Oh, hang onto that wine glass. Hang onto it real tight!!

:D;);)
'Shell

I wonder if she amozoned the locals on her landing off jump:D Welcome to the farm. Hope you had fun. Just got back in

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I walked into the hanger at SDA Thursday afternoon.

Someone yelled it's The_Don!

She looked at me & said " You a DZ dot commer?

I said yes.

She said, "Come here boy!"

Next thing I knew.. :o

Hell, She gave the hug to Big Bug & never even strained!!!! :P

I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

It was really good meeting all of you at the Farm .....Good peeps I will come back one of these days when I have a bit more time... but I figured.. heck I am in the neighborhood.. time to check it out.

A couple good jumps always makes my day... hell even the "off" landing was sorta fun.. I dont get to do that too oftenB|

BUT.. landing in a field RAWKS compared to all those hardwoods I was looking at below me:$

It was such a nice surprise to walk in Saturday morning and see you! I think it's been since Jumptown when you and Grant were doing the Speed Skydiving Competition when I saw you last. Your hugs are the BEST! I think you shook *jelly beans* out of me!:o:D but The Don said that he got *nickels* shaken out of him:ph34r:

Well at least you did not squal like your monkey did:P

It was great seeing you again...

You just never know where I might show up next....

Do you still have that *screaming monkey*?;):D I forgot all about getting that during the Mardi Gras Boogie at Gold Coast in Moss Point! ...but where it alllllll began was Eloy's Holiday Boogie Dec 2003.;)

BTW...your Zoro costume was pretty good Saturday night! I can't believe how many people (mainly girls) who admitted on Sunday that they grabbed your boobs!:ph34r::D

you peeps have known for 3 months that I would be at SDA working the boogie.... I don't feel even a little bit bad.... nope not even a little :P Sorry... I will be back at the Farm this weekend and so on and so on....

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."