simplyputsi

Did I miss it? How was the wedding, Skymama?

There are pics on DZ.com. You just have to know where to look. :)

For the record, she looked gorgeous and had a very handsome young man walking her down the aisle.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

was there already a thread for this.

Your #2 stalker could be slipping. When can we expect pics?? How was the ceremony and stuff??
Details details!!!;)

edit: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

I have my own set - there are a couple of leaves and branches in some of them - but generally the night vision ones worked out well.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yes, you missed the pictures. ;)

It was a very nice ceremony on a beautiful day. Everyone had a good time, but I think they just said that because of the free food and alcohol. :ph34r:

Oh, and thanks, Krisanne! :)
Now I'm going to go edit the caps in the title line! :S:P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

All right...here ya go. That's my son walking me down the aisle. He and my daughter stood up for me. :)

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

All right...here ya go. That's my son walking me down the aisle. He and my daughter stood up for me. :)

That photo gave me quite a surprise until I went back and read the text. For a minute I thought you were robbing the cradle.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

does this mean I should stop hitting on you???

Now, where's the fun in that? ;)

Thanks for your compliments everyone, you're very sweet to an old gal. :)
Mark, here's a picture of Alix. Not one improper comment or I'm coming after you! :P

Andrea,

Congratulations to you. You look and sound so happy these days and you really deserve it.:)
I have to say, looking at Nick and you walking down the aisle; I imagine your husband to be's mouth must have dropped to the floor because you looked incredibly beautiful.:)
I wish the 4 of you a long and happy life together.

Now to all the guys of dz.com. Her Hotness is now Mrs. Her Hotness. We lost our chance. An era is over. The lights have dimmed. A new day has dawned. NEXT!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

as others remarked, you have a nice dress and look absolutely georgous. one could think this would be you brother walking you down, or, your cabana boy.. :P

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda