kelel01

Did you ever have a beeper?

I had a beeper like a chain around my neck for years. It allowed a certain amount of freedom in the 80s and early 90s but still they could jerk you up short with a page and you had to find a pay phone in a hurry. That beeper fell into the pool at Perris a few times.

I got a cell phone in 1991 which was the size of a large book which was my savior. I could now go wherever and whenever I felt and could be found without having to be on a landline anywhere. It cost around $1200/month.

effin beepers gone

I'm simply going to impose a 30-day suspension on your man card. Go drink some beer, watch a couple of football games, and squeeze some titties, and I'll reinstate it.

i think i can manage that. just to be safe, i'm going to do all three at the same time.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

who else said "page me later"? i loved saying that!

i also have to admit that my boyfriend in 10th grade broke up with me by sending me a page that i had to de-code... LAME! it said "6659 3743637"

On any given day I still wear a cell phone and between 1 and 3 pagers, depending on the service.

I HATE the things.

For a short time, I had to wear a commercial text pager, an inhouse tone only pager, a cell phone and a 2 way radio. And this is before the things were small. Add to that a flashlight and small tool pouch and it looked like I was wearing a BatBelt.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Still have the darn thing but I have it for work.....in case I am being paged by a doc or another mid level. I never get a page on it though;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!