Twoply

Just got home from the police station

A friend called me to pick him up after being charged with DUI.

He hurried through a yellow and got caught. He was still in his pajama bottoms and slippers while just running up to Taco bell. He blew a .10 and he's no lightweight drinker.

Careful out there.

Hey man, sometimes..... shit happens.:S Be glad that you are not going to your amigo's funeral or that some else got nailed by the vehicle. I had a DUI myself only 1/2 mile from my home back in 1995. I blew a .28 first offense... Shit !!! the whole seen was an awakening for the things to come.....Mmmmmmm jail for 25 days, DUI classes,
community service, fines, restitution, 7 years probation with a clause,.... "break no law." nada/period!:o I do not know what your state has as a guideline for the offense but, California is getting even tougher and we now have a mandatory 20 -30 day encarceration for first time offender's who blow over a .12 and give the arresting officer any ounce of trouble or conduct themselves irresponsible during the "investigation "
If your amigo has a problem help him or her through it and encourage them to understand what it does. " alcohol is a powerful thing" I know, I am a recovering alcohlic. Have faith ! El PeludoB|

A friend called me to pick him up after being charged with DUI.

He hurried through a yellow and got caught. He was still in his pajama bottoms and slippers while just running up to Taco bell. He blew a .10 and he's no lightweight drinker.

Careful out there.

The good ole days. In Louisiana the limit was .2 when I lived there. Late 70's early 80's. I'll say it again. Some people can handle alcohol better than others. Sick of these set limits. There needs to be a better way. It's all about the money don't ya know?;) By the way. I do not drink and drive.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Absolutely... I'm far from perfect (I know, hard to believe isn't it?)..... When I got off the train the other evening, after several beers, there were no spare Taxis. I was tempted, at first to take the car!! But after giving myself a very stern talking too, I shared a taxi with another guy from my town.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

:|:|:|

but yea, .10 is pretty, uhm, hefty!?

lightweight.

for driving that is.. thats when things start to go all cool..

if you're completely shitfaced, around .30.. man!? you cannot walk, how do you want to drive?

i never did drink that much when i went out. i might still have not been sober tough. now, if i want to get heavily loaded, i just stay home. or get someone else to drive. its better..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Dave is back already???:)
So you got an attorney to work out a plea with HH to get your banning shortened?;)

They sure as hell aren't unbanning me from SC til the 26th.[:/]

So you got an attorney to work out a plea with HH to get your banning shortened?;)

Banned from speakers corner:)
Banning is a two way street. I have to get really board to go sit in on that circle jerk.

Banned from speakers corner:)
Banning is a two way street. I have to get really board to go sit in on that circle jerk.
That works both ways as you said. I'm stuck in here:P