kbordson

Christmas Cards

I stopped sending my own Christmas cards out when my company decided 25 years ago that I should hand address a card to each of our clients. This year I addressed 600. B|

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

I'm a self-centered greedy piece of shit asshole butt chetoh assclown asshat asstrumpet douche bag that doesn't send a damn thing. Bah Humbug.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'm a self-centered greedy piece of shit asshole butt chetoh assclown asshat asstrumpet douche bag that doesn't send a damn thing. Bah Humbug.

That's one take on it.

I think I covered all the bases, but let me know if I missed something in there.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I just put about 40 in the mail. I've sent letters and pictures in the past but I was too busy to get it all together this year. I'm lucky I got them out at all.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I stopped sending my own Christmas cards out when my company decided 25 years ago that I should hand address a card to each of our clients. This year I addressed600

Wow! How's your hand? I can see where sending more out wouldn't be very appealing. Phone calls are nice!
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Psssssstt Jen' .... 2 words for you mate ...

P.C & Printer!!!

'nuff said :)

Unfortunately, you aren't my boss who wants the cards hand addressed. :D Actually, I agree with him that it's a nice personal touch. Our clients pay us a bunch of money. A hand addressed card is the least we can do. :)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

the twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy
pictures with the circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each
one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence against us.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

bah humbug :|

Not sending out Christmas cards.

Same here. I made the attempt a month ago to think about doing it, and that's as far as it went. Last night I decorated the tree by myself. The cats are enjoying it at least.

Bah fucking humbug.

:D