matt1215

Vagina :-)

I think the word is vastly overused. "Vulva" is more appropriate most of the time, nicer sounding, and is, to me, just a better thing due to it's inclusiveness.

In fact, a couple of years ago, my wife and I purchased a Vulva XC-90 - a nice safe car for the family.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I nevr quite unterstood how "cunt" is used as an explitive when it's such a beautiful thing

I think the word cunt was not used to describe the wonderful vagina but the body that keeps it alive:P:ph34r:

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I think the word is vastly overused. "Vulva" is more appropriate most of the time, nicer sounding, and is, to me, just a better thing due to it's inclusiveness.

In fact, a couple of years ago, my wife and I purchased a Vulva XC-90 - a nice safe car for the family.

He, he....reminds me of that Seinfeld episode. :D

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

I nevr quite unterstood how "cunt" is used as an explitive when it's such a beautiful thing

I think the word cunt was not used to describe the wonderful vagina but the body that keeps it alive:P:ph34r:

OMG. That was the funniest (true) thing I read all day. I ventured over to Bonfire cause you guys were talking about us>(speakers corner). Just wanted to see all the trash talk over here.:P
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I know some ADULT women who can't say the word "penis" without laughing!

Is "penis" a funny word??

Penis Penis Penis.

I'm smiling. Not laughing, though.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke