Squeak

DZ.com Holiday Boogie

I wasn't asking to have sex with her, yet. I was just asking who she was.:D

But by spoken for do you mean she's not allowed to speak? Boy, that is controlling.:D

No, no, no... not controlling... she just has people to do that stuff for her.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

more faces

Who's that geeky lookin' dude with the long hair and glasses? :P;) Looks more like a computer programmer than a skydiver if you ask me.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

more faces

Who's that geeky lookin' dude with the long hair and glasses? :P;) Looks more like a computer programmer than a skydiver if you ask me.

Yep...got to go with computer programmer - but a hot one at that.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

more faces

Yep...got to go with computer programmer - but a hot one at that.

And recently married too. Eat your hearts out ladies!:P:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Will somebody at Eloy please do me a favor and give Erica a big hug and a thank you for me.

She helped out big time when I got there late Friday night and couldn't get in to where I was staying.

THANK YOU Erica!! :)

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Mme Gasson is on there too.

He's getting a card. :D

Once again Remi and the wifey gave me the best entertainment (jump wise) at the boogie. Fun to watch a cut-away and reserve ride, from above while heading back to the DZ. :P

Nice work girl ..... Remi why did you not land with her gear?

I should have talked to her than.

I got there friday night and I was supposed to have a team room waiting for me.

There wasn't.

THanks to JOSH from SVAZ for letting me and my GF (2 complete strangers) sleep on his couch.

Someone tell josh that I left an envelope with a few dollars at his door. I hope he found it.

EDIT: the team room was reserved for me but Friday night could have been a disaster.
My photos

My Videos