CSpenceFLY

TV sucks now a days

I just saw a preview for a show called Parking Wars. It's a fucking show about parking lot attendents. WTF!!! I think I'm going to make a show about picking up dog shit. I'll make a million.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZbq_jjEatA
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

:D Aw c'mon...I'm lovin' this writers' strike, it's the best tv has been in years! Reruns of old shows and movies....instead of loud and fast dialogue (often senseless), frequently mistaken for comedy. Parking Wars is kinda' dumb....not as good as the "repo" show that used to be on, a few years ago.
"T'was ever thus."

I'm addicted to the history channel. It's all I watch. I too think TV's going to shit, because even the History channel is getting trashier and trashier each week. Screw good shows and documentaries on History and mankind's progression, all they show these days is stuff on UFO's and monsters in peoples backyards.[:/]

=========Shaun ==========

I'm addicted to the history channel. It's all I watch. I too think TV's going to shit, because even the History channel is getting trashier and trashier each week. Screw good shows and documentaries on History and mankind's progression, all they show these days is stuff on UFO's and monsters in peoples backyards.[:/]

I concur. The History channel is starting to look like Discovery channel 2. B|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

The show that I hate a lot ? Cheaters

It is like Jerry Springer and Dr Phil.

The main guy always starts with, "Now... I don't want to show you this... because I know it hurts... and I am sooo concerned about your pain (and my ratings)..."

They come up with some guy and then give him a free shot on the other guy before the "licensed investigators" (bouncers) separate them.

The show is a parasite that feeds on human misery.

The main guy always starts with, "Now... I don't want to show you this... because I know it hurts... and I am sooo concerned about your pain (and my ratings)..."

They come up with some guy and then give him a free shot on the other guy before the "licensed investigators" (bouncers) separate them.

The show is a parasite that feeds on human mise

I Agree 100%. I made myself endure 30 minutes of that crap just so I could see for myself if it was really as bad as I heard. I've never seen human pain, suffering, and broken trust kneaded like that for pure ratings and enjoyment. I couldn't help but think of the Gladiators in the Roman era massacred for the sake of entertaining a worldly society...[:/]

History Channel, shit I thoght the H was for the Hitler Channel

See, And I'd be okay with a week of WWII documentaries: As long as they are somewhat factual and well-done. What I don't have patience for is watching some redneck trying to describe what gremlins look like coming out of his woods after he's downed a mason jar of moonshine.

The show is a parasite that feeds on human misery.

What about the episode when the host got stabbed?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Tonight I saw a commercial for one coming up called "Moment of Truth" or some such. It looks like reality tv has sunk to new depths. They hook people up to lie detectors with family right there and ask questions like, "Do you think you'll still be married in 5 years?" or "Would you cheat if you knew for sure you'd never get caught?"
It's just really sad.

Tonight I saw a commercial for one coming up called "Moment of Truth" or some such. It looks like reality tv has sunk to new depths. They hook people up to lie detectors with family right there and ask questions like, "Do you think you'll still be married in 5 years?" or "Would you cheat if you knew for sure you'd never get caught?"
It's just really sad.

I saw that commercial between jumps/packing on Sunday at the DZ while keeping an eye on the football game. Ick.

The show is a parasite that feeds on human mise

I Agree 100%. I made myself endure 30 minutes of that crap just so I could see for myself if it was really as bad as I heard. I've never seen human pain, suffering, and broken trust kneaded like that for pure ratings and enjoyment. I couldn't help but think of the Gladiators in the Roman era massacred for the sake of entertaining a worldly society...[:/]

I think the show is pretty funny! Have you guys not figured out that the show is FAKE?

Walt

It's just really sad.

Sad? Are you kidding me?!!!!! You can *bet* that I'm gonna catch an episode or two of that show!:D:D:D

Walt