ntrprnr

OMFG! Heath Ledger Found Dead

ummm...who?

He was in Brokeback Mountain. Also played in A Knight's Tale. He was just 28 years old. I'm just speculating, but sounds like a drug overdose.... [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You're speculating? Huh. A guy that just separated from his wife, 28yrs old, otherwise in good health, not currently engaged in any sort of strenuous exercise found with a lot of "pills" around him and dead from an apparent cardiac arrest. Yup, that's what a detective would call "a clue."
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

You're speculating? Huh. A guy that just separated from his wife, 28yrs old, otherwise in good health, not currently engaged in any sort of strenuous exercise found with a lot of "pills" around him and dead from an apparent cardiac arrest. Yup, that's what a detective would call "a clue."

LMFAO

So - the - um the Detectives might have a Clue this time?:D

Damn - justy looked at IMDB and it seems he was one of Mel Gibson's kids in the Patriot.[:/]

That sucks - it seems there should be a beeter way out of your troubles than this.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

HA! Sure, but then I would be stuck behind a desk and that would drive me batty. I would need something to cure the boredom. Something to entertain me. Do you know if they make those Heely shoes in a size 12?

>:(:P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

seriously - what the frig is going on with young celebrities... this is completely disheartening... between brad renfro last week and heath ledger today?? britney's probably on her way out soon, as is amy winehouse... when are people going to realize that they aren't really super heroes - they just play them...

i hope that his daughter and michelle williams are ok - for any one that is hurting PLEASE reach out to your loved ones.. this is really sad[:/]

"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

HA! Sure, but then I would be stuck behind a desk and that would drive me batty. I would need something to cure the boredom. Something to entertain me. Do you know if they make those Heely shoes in a size 12?

>:(:P

Yes, costco has them on sale:P Why do you think i have been throwing one liners at you all day? Behind the desk, one leg in a cast, going batty!!:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

seriously - what the frig is going on with young celebrities... this is completely disheartening... between brad renfro last week and heath ledger today?? britney's probably on her way out soon, as is amy winehouse...

I dunno. Winehouse may hang on perpetually, like Keith Richards...:D
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

I posted my speculation BEFORE it was reported on the news that pills were found strewn around. I just had a hunch...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

... when are people going to realize that they aren't really super heroes - they just play them...

[:/]

Yep. they are just people. They deal with the same things most people do.
In a moment of depression he may have OD'd because he couldnt get his head around whatever bothered him.

Remember this LIFE GOES ON. and in My opinion its better with me in it.
My photos

My Videos

Reality check. He was famous so he gets the publicity for offing himself. We too often hear "Too young and lost in his prime."

Yet those losing their life in their prime while serving their country barely get a line in the local paper.

Sorry, but I don't have much sympathy for those who are Hollywood famous and are not capable of handling the "stress". They can walk away.

Sorry for the SC type rant. Just a pet peeve of mine.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity