ntrprnr

OMFG! Heath Ledger Found Dead

Sorry for the SC type rant. Just a pet peeve of mine.

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't give a shit. Guess poppin pills was more important than being here with his daughter. Oh boo hoo! Life is so hard! Let me snort this 8 ball and choke on some downers.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Part of the problem if not the whole issue, is having it "all". Obviosly having it "all" don't mean jack.

I feel bad for his family and especially his daughter, she will never know her father. Poor guy was only 28, life never really got started for him, there so much more out there then the whole "Hollywood" sh**.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Well now, lets not poo poo his feelings, just how he went about dealing with them.

Deal with them? Looks like he didnt want to deal with them and tried to hide behind a hill of pills. But no worries. He will never have to deal with them again. What a waste! I hope he found what he was looking for.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Well now, lets not poo poo his feelings, just how he went about dealing with them.

Deal with them? Looks like he didnt want to deal with them and tried to hide behind a hill of pills. But no worries. He will never have to deal with them again. What a waste! I hope he found what he was looking for.

Darkness and worryless non existence?

Prolly.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Reality check. He was famous so he gets the publicity for offing himself. We too often hear "Too young and lost in his prime."

Yet those losing their life in their prime while serving their country barely get a line in the local paper.

Sorry, but I don't have much sympathy for those who are Hollywood famous and are not capable of handling the "stress". They can walk away.

I'm with you, Sean. 28 year olds commit suicide every day in this world, as do people who are older and younger. I wonder how many people off themselves daily in this world. In any case, this one isn't any sadder to me than the rest (that involve otherwise healthy people).

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Obviously my post went right over your head. Basically I said what you just said in your last post. No, he didn't deal with his feelings very well.

Bobbi

Maybe you should be more caring!

:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Reality check. He was famous so he gets the publicity for offing himself. We too often hear "Too young and lost in his prime."

Yet those losing their life in their prime while serving their country barely get a line in the local paper.

Sorry, but I don't have much sympathy for those who are Hollywood famous and are not capable of handling the "stress". They can walk away.

I'm with you, Sean. 28 year olds commit suicide every day in this world, as do people who are older and younger. I wonder how many people off themselves daily in this world. In any case, this one isn't any sadder to me than the rest (that involve otherwise healthy people).

Blues,
Dave

Just for you Dave . . . This one is only special because he was kinda famous.

Yes I agree with you whole heartedly, however, Heath wasn't just some unknown boy off the street. They have to put those celebrity suicides in the paper because otherwise we would wonder what happened to them. Personally I thought he was beyond cute and would have been watching for him. I'm sorry he turned out to be so weak in the real life sector. He seemed so capable in "A Knights Tale". I feel so let down now. :(

:(

I'm--kinda shocked. And that's weird b/c I never care enough to be so, and if I do it's never a surprise.

No-one mentioned "Lords of Dogtown" which Billy HAD to see (:S) and turns out I really enjoyed (:S) and Ledger was FANTASTIC in that movie! :)
I admit, I'm sad.

But, my dog has a ball and looks so cute. I must play now...
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Blues,
Dave

I guess the only thing I'd say/add to this is that it's no sadder that he killed himself than anyone else who kills themself, I guess in a way it's just a bit more frustrating because he did manage to make people happy by his talent, and now that's gone. So in a way, it's almost... I don't know... even more selfish for him to do what he did? Does that make any sense?

You're speculating? Huh. A guy that just separated from his wife, 28yrs old, otherwise in good health, not currently engaged in any sort of strenuous exercise found with a lot of "pills" around him and dead from an apparent cardiac arrest. Yup, that's what a detective would call "a clue."

Hold on there ossifer...then why do these apparent sleeping pill suicides end with pills 'scattered around the body'?

Think about how you take pills. Bottle or handful of pills in one hand, glass of water in the other. You throw the pills in your mouth, swallow them down, set down the bottle (or you already set the bottle down after dumping them in your hand). Even if you kept the bottle in your hand, think about how slowly sleeping pills (even an overdose) work. You'd still have plenty of time to set the bottle down.

And if you're meaning to OD, you'd prolly down the whole bottle. There wouldn't be any pills left to be scattered around. I heard that one report had said that there were pills left in the bottle, too. That's dumb.

Like I said, sleeping pills, in particular, ending up 'scattered around the body' of a suicide is just silly. If the report was wrong, there were not loose pills around the body, there were no pills left in the bottle, he didn't have a scheduled massage appointment for later that day, I'd go with the intentional suicide deal.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Like I said, sleeping pills, in particular, ending up 'scattered around the body' of a suicide is just silly. If the report was wrong, there were not loose pills around the body, there were no pills left in the bottle, he didn't have a scheduled massage appointment for later that day, I'd go with the intentional suicide deal.

Its not like Law and Order or CSI. Sometimes you have empty bottles, sometimes you have a bottle that was thrown that had pills in it. Sometimes the pills don't come into play, they were going to come into play but the toxicology of the rest of the person's system kicks in first. Sort of like the "Taser deaths" where the last thing that occurred didn't kill the person, but everything else did along the way to the end. The toxicology report will be interesting. Alcohol, plus coke, plus heroin, plus a couple of z-bars and a couple of beers. Then you get the sleeping pills out and you're going to take one, but then you have a major coronary and during the process you're still holding the bottle and throwing pills everywhere. That's an example.

Similarly sometimes you'll find people that had a major heart attack dead with their pants around their ankles. Why? When it happens the person feels like they have to take the biggest and worst crap of their life. They get the pants down before they die.

What I'm saying is that I wouldn't rule out foul play, but I wouldn't say that it is a definite thing. It'll be interesting to see what the ME says. Eitherway there will always be people who are conspiracy theorists.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Eitherway there will always be people who are conspiracy theorists.

you mean like maybe he pissed off Elvis and he came out of hiding to set up a murder conspicuously hidden as a suicide?

Exactly, but Elvis wasn't able to act alone, he's getting on in age. The Novus Ordo Mundi obviously setup the supporting agencies that also used the Greys that are living under the Denver International Airport.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Exactly, but Elvis wasn't able to act alone, he's getting on in age. The Novus Ordo Mundi obviously setup the supporting agencies that also used the Greys that are living under the Denver International Airport.

So they didn't need the black helicopters.

My suspicion is also "non-intentional suicide".

Yeah, I was just reading perezhilton.com. He's saying on there that Heath was known for using sleeping pills to help him sleep and there were prescription pills and OTC pills on the bedside table. If he mixed them, it could have been an accidental overdose.

I have to take something to help me sleep every night, I can totally understand the frustration of not being able to do what is supposed to come so naturally.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So they didn't need the black helicopters.

They wanted them but J. has a contract for their use...but can't talk about it for another few weeks.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~