airdvr

My X-Wife called today...

Just a small taste of the wonderful world of being a parent. [:/] You pretty much have to be an OLD FART to even post this message. So if yer thinkin' about getting married and having kids...a phone call like this might be in your future too.

Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Just a small taste of the wonderful world of being a parent. [:/] You pretty much have to be an OLD FART to even post this message. So if yer thinkin' about getting married and having kids...a phone call like this might be in your future too.

Your Ex Wife is going to call us too?

Fuck that - I'm turning my phone off!>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

shes practically pregnant now man good luck with being a grandad

I feel sooo much better now. Thanks.

Gives a whoile new meaning when the boys tart cumming around now doesn't it. . . Better get her an IUD or a diaphram.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Come on, thats not being a parent Just because your ex called and told you that nature has taken a naturally course! ppplllleeeaasse, I raised my daughters without a wife and no female family around to help, I had to explain it was coming, be there when it did show up and explain the use of the proper feminine products. ( i had the doctor explain it all to me first)
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Come on, thats not being a parent Just because your ex called and told you that nature has taken a naturally course! ppplllleeeaasse, I raised my daughters without a wife and no female family around to help, I had to explain it was coming, be there when it did show up and explain the use of the proper feminine products. ( i had the doctor explain it all to me first)

What a good daddy. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Man, that's impressive. that's the kind of parenting that takes 2 balls. :)
=========Shaun ==========

What a good daddy. :)

I second that!
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

Married, Hot blonde wife, no kids. = Very happy! B|:D:D:D:D:D:D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Ladies and gentlemen, let's get this man a great big fucking medal.:|

A woman doesn't expect people to be amazed when she steps up and handles being a single parent. We just fucking do it. :S

It only gets better, dude.

I got that call, then a few years later a call from my oldest daughter to tell me she's expecting..

Another a few weeks later to tell me it's twins....

Long story short, at the tender age of 45 I'm a father of three wonderful children, and also have three grandsons.

As honest as I can be, my friend, it doesn't get any better than this!!

Enjoy!!

Easy Does It

..and told me our 12yo daughter got her period! Oh Joy![:/]

The next developmental stage will be piercings and tattoos followed by getting knocked up by a Democrat or bellyflyer or somethin'.

Walt

LMFAO:)
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Well, my X normally calls to tell me about a medical bill we need to pay so I wasn't quite expecting this..

I'm saying it's a part of being a parent...not suggesting that I'm good or bad at it. I guess it was a shock. I think I know what's coming next and I'm skeered. She'll be all moody, think she's a woman now and all that stuff. Hell, she just got braces 2 months ago.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Well, my X normally calls to tell me about a medical bill we need to pay so I wasn't quite expecting this..

I'm saying it's a part of being a parent...not suggesting that I'm good or bad at it. I guess it was a shock. I think I know what's coming next and I'm skeered. She'll be all moody, think she's a woman now and all that stuff. Hell, she just got braces 2 months ago.

I had to make this call a little while ago....and my daughter lives with my ex full time - for him he just didn't want her to be growing up and this was a smack in the face that she was growing up. Just give her lots of hugs.;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Ladies and gentlemen, let's get this man a great big fucking medal.Unimpressed

A woman doesn't expect people to be amazed when she steps up and handles being a single parent. We just fucking do it. Crazy

Oh Jesus Christ! You have to be kidding me.:S

My daughter got her first period while visiting dad. :| Luckily, we were at my mom's house! :D A bit later, she developed a problem with her period...while out with dad...while it was the first time I'd hung out with her and teenage boys simultaneously. I had to evacuate her from the boy's attentions and get her out of there while she was leaking all over the damned place. We ended up in the ER a couple hours later. :| That led to birth control to stop things like that, with removing the possibility of my becoming a grandpa too soon as a side-effect. :):D

Wait a couple years...it gets more interesting. :P

Note: she still lives with her mother, who shares similar anatomy, yet it's me that she calls. That makes me feel mildly warm and fuzzy for some silly reason. B|:|:D

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I still like your story of the ex-wife calling you over to discipline the daughter, only to have her walk up the stairs to her room, muttering "shit" on each of the last three stairs at the top. :D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban