BIGUN

Cougar Picture Photoshopped?

Need some help verifying this picture. Friend of mine sent it to me. The email _claims_ the cougar was shot in Jet, Oklahoma. Most of the cats I've seen around here run in the 90-110 range. If I look down at the Man's legs in the picture against the cougar's, something just doesn't look right. Your thoughts on whether this is a PS job or not, please.

EDIT: Email claims the man in the pic is 220#; but I put him at closer to 165-180 using his height against the garage door.

If it's true, that Guy's an asshole. Aren't cougars a threatened species?
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

That pic has been around for a few years. I think the last time it made rounds, it was said to have been taken in Iowa.

Anyway, look at the front left leg/paw. Just seems like it has some muscle tension in there that wouldn't be there if the cat was dead. It almost looks like someone took a pic of it laying on its side and photoshopped it in.

Dunno...
"Analyze this!"
http://www.myspace.com/poppyfunk

Damn...am I the only one who expected to see a photo of some 40-60 year old woman?!

SA B|

With an English accent . . .:D:D:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Cougars have been threatening our species up here. I remember the story of that one; they weren't hunting him for the hell of it, he was menacing people, livestock, and pets. I grew up next to Cougar mountain, and it was aptly named.

Edit to add: they had caught another one live that was becoming dangerous and kept it in a farm on Cougar Mountain. That one was a female, if I remember correctly? I wanted to go check out the big cat but by the time I got around to getting up there she/he whatever wasn't there any more. Not sure if she died or was moved.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

No fucking way could one guy lift up a cat that big by himself.

Walt

Sure he could.

The mountain lion was shot about an hour away from Seattle.

The mountain lion weighed 190 pounds, so yes, a man could lift and hold the lion the way it is shown in the picture. (The man is 5' 10", not over 6' as claimed).
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Damn...am I the only one who expected to see a photo of some 40-60 year old woman?!

SA B|

I thought it would be a thread about Demi Moore. :P

Damn I am slow on the uptake this morning...I just figureed out what all y'all were talking about with this...:D:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Cougars have been threatening our species up here.

no they havent.. the human species is in NO DANGER from cougars...

the lose of a few individuals from a very populated whole != a threat to the species no matter how tragic it seems to the victims and their families...

no, there are plenty of them. i don't specifically hunt them, but i do carry a tag since cougar season is open the whole time i'm in the woods hunting other critters. i don't think i would shoot one unless i felt threatened, they are beautiful animals and getting to see them in the wild would be a rare treat. i've heard ffrom several people that the meat is very good.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Need some help verifying this picture. Friend of mine sent it to me. The email _claims_ the cougar was shot in Jet, Oklahoma. Most of the cats I've seen around here run in the 90-110 range. If I look down at the Man's legs in the picture against the cougar's, something just doesn't look right. Your thoughts on whether this is a PS job or not, please.

EDIT: Email claims the man in the pic is 220#; but I put him at closer to 165-180 using his height against the garage door.

I havent read beyond EXAFOs post here, but I am not seeing any SHADOWING against the floor or garage door???? Just a faint lil weebit on the mans right sweatpants (our left looking at it)....

Back to reading the "rest of the story".....