ExAFO

Innovative Tools to beat the crap outta someone... Add to this list.

My mom used to always talk about an Alfred Hitchcock movie where the wife killed her husband with a frozen leg of lamb, then cooked it and served it to the police detective investigating the murder.

The story was Lamb to the Slaughter by Roald Dahl - the same guy who brought us Willie Wonka.

But, the coolest was telekinesis, as seen in Scanners.

Warning - not pleasant, but not real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-03vYYAjA

My wife is hotter than your wife.

My mom used to always talk about an Alfred Hitchcock movie where the wife killed her husband with a frozen leg of lamb, then cooked it and served it to the police detective investigating the murder.

I preferred the story line in Fried Green Tomatoes....After the abusive husband was killed.. sorta accidentaly to stop him from wailing on the wife.. he was smoked and BBQ and they fed some of him to the police offficer looking for him.. He thought the BBQ was damn good.:o

Proven tried and true:

Skymama and an Orfun paddle.
(the paddles are not as tough as she is)

And no where near as strong when she gets that swing going. It was as if she LIKES Corporal punishment.

[Skydiver] I didn't mean to go low, Skymama![/skydiver]

Heh - This ain't no democracy! WHACK.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

A big black double dong

:D:D:D

It sounds like you've see Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, too. It's a great movie.

From that movie, along with a twelve inch black rubber cock, a car door also seems rather effective. Pellet rifles are overrated.

I learned from Snatch (also an excellent movie) that several pigs are the best way to get rid of the bodies after the fact.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!