apollard24

Guy Orgasms

This question is for the guys

Do you have different intensity of orgasms or is it just the same (but good) every time?

I was having this discussion with a friend and he said its all the same all the time.

Women can have different intensities and was just wondering.

your thoughts?
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

We do have a variety of intensities...

Usually the best ones come after a good long build-up, or a really good blow job. ;)

If it's a quickie sex where we blow our wad after a couple of minutes, it's not quite as powerful.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hmmm, why don't you conduct a little research and find out for sure?

see Bill's reply :D

they will say anything for a repeat visit

Are you kidding? Lying is how I talk them into it to begin with. :)

"I've always wanted to meet the man who wore the Easter Bunny suit to our church social every year.
It's such a turn on."

"Really?... That's me. I swear. Why would I lie about that?"

However, I am careful about those girls on the east coast of Florida now. ;)

"You're wearing an adult diaper because you're a freak? Whew! I was concerned you were a woman astronaut." :D

"No... it's not a problem. Me too. I wear one under the bunny suit every year. I'm just gonna hop over there and..."
:ph34r:

absolutely there a difference in intensity.
From yeah that was nice to mind blowing. (or in some cases, hysterical laughter after.)B|:)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Depends on a lot of things. How long its been, how long you go at it for, the mood is a big one too. Some are mind blowing others are meh.

And sometimes...sometimes there's somebody else around...like in the next room...and they might hear me...ya know?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

This question is for the guys

Do you have different intensity of orgasms or is it just the same (but good) every time?

I was having this discussion with a friend and he said its all the same all the time.

Women can have different intensities and was just wondering.

your thoughts?

My thoughts are you should be busy giving a few more, and posting less.

Now, get back to work!B|:D:D:D

We do have a variety of intensities...

Usually the best ones come after a good long build-up, or a really good blow job. ;)

If it's a quickie sex where we blow our wad after a couple of minutes, it's not quite as powerful.

With either men or women, it's all mental. Male and female orgasms may be different, but the enjoyment and intensity, or whether you even have one at all, depend entirely on what's going on inside the brain. Quickies can be very exciting and a blowjob can be a total bore. A long slow buildup can be exquisite or excruciating, it all depends on the mood.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !