GQ_jumper

Hangover food

Can I get some suggestions for hangover munchies, and I'm not talking about some healthy style cures, I'm talkin about those greasy nasty junk foods that just mke you feel super when you're hungover. Suggestions PLEASE!!! I am still so wasted from last night, I need to recover so I can do it again tonight:P
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Then go outside & walk.

I tried to hump my hangover away with the help of a friend this morning, but unortunately as much fun as it was I'm still hungover. so there goes the exercise theory:P

Next time I move I'm not telling anyone I'm leaving, I've had a 2 month long series of going away parties hosted by my friends and each one gets me more trashed than the last!

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I usually crave a cheeseburger, french fries, and a Dr. Pepper when I'm hungover. Though if I do eat that stuff, I don't think it actually makes me feel any better, except for the short time while I am distracted by the yummy decadence of it. :)

I've often heard that tortilla soup is a good hangover cure, but I don't think I've ever tried it.

Oh, and salt and vinegar chips seem to be good hangover food too (as far as junk food-type stuff goes).

IV bag..

When I used to live in the barracks I kept a case of IVs in my room and have my buddy stick me every sunday morning.

Iactually ended up going to red robin with my sister and had a kick as burger and a margarita to cure my hangover..........I'm still hungover:S:)

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

When I as in college I would drink a good bit of Chocolate Milk.. :S I know I know but it worked.. If it was cold out I would also drive around with either the windows open or the top down on my car... Crazy as it sounds it worked for me.... Hey now don't look at my post like that, you did ask... ;)

Scott C.

Edited to add, I did have a buiddie that was on the college EMT team and if he was on duty I would also go suck some O2 and it worked really well also..

"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Well, since I went to, and partied at, (oh, graduated too) one of Playboy's #1 party schools in America...Cal State Univ. Chico...I must chime in on this one. Ok, what worked for me was the biggest, greasiest, bacon cheese burger and fries you can find, like a local shop, not some fast food, then, sleep for 2.5 hours...it will all be good. Or, do what I use to do...never sober up! :P